Closed Thread
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz wants Dwayne Bowe $$$

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    They offered 7mil with 20 garaunteed. He want 11 to 12 mil. So they will come back with 9.5mil and 30 garaunted and he will take it.....
    And that will add the Giants to the Seahawks for the only teams with 2 receivers at greater than 8 mil per when Nicks gets resigned. Course their QB isn't taking up 20 mil in cap space.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    They offered 7mil with 20 garaunteed. He want 11 to 12 mil. So they will come back with 9.5mil and 30 garaunted and he will take it.....
    I think closer to $8M for 5 years, $28M guaranteed
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Zaggs View Post
    The fact he's heading to his 3rd agent in, what, two months time(?) should give you an idea that something is out of whack. The fact he is changing from Condon I think shows that its Cruz's demands that are out of whack. Don't forget, if you listened to the SoundFx of XLVI where Cruz was mic'd up he said something like "I use to think it was all about me", seems the "used to" part was because he was mic'd.
    He hasn't changed agents.

Odd, I thought of that clip as well,

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I'm officially on the "let Cruz play for 2.8 mil then seeee yaa" train. Enough of this greed! Was nice knowing ya Victor
    I agree. ungracious jerk Cruz is.
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Quote Originally Posted by flashnando View Post
    Ok Ok, to a certain point I agree with you but to a certain point i don't. Here's why.......Cruz was an unknown before 2011. Do you think he would been the player he is now if he would of started in the Jets organization? or in the Raiders organization? or in the Browns organization? sure, maybe as a patriot he would of exploded or as a Seahawk but anyways my point is that he shouldn't get greedy. I know what your thinking....he should get every penny he can blah blah blah...but $7Million per year and $20million guaranteed is pretty damn good money. And the endorsement money he will make will surely make up for the extra money he wants. All I'm saying now is, I love Cruz and i salsa dance with him every time he scores, im a huge fan! but this $10million money he is asking for is to much for the Giants and I think they should just look to trade him and get something in return.
    It doesn't matter what he asks for, what matters is what he will take.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Bleacher Reports is the least reliable sports outlet in this hemisphere.
    While I do agree with you, I will say that their reports are forwarded to me and have let me known about many signings way before any threads on the site were posted. They do have a lot of crappy writers, but I figured Id just put their specualtion out there as well.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Zaggs View Post
    The fact he's heading to his 3rd agent in, what, two months time(?) should give you an idea that something is out of whack. The fact he is changing from Condon I think shows that its Cruz's demands that are out of whack. Don't forget, if you listened to the SoundFx of XLVI where Cruz was mic'd up he said something like "I use to think it was all about me", seems the "used to" part was because he was mic'd.
    HE HAS NOT CHANGED AGENTS. He is still represented by Tom Condon of CAA which is now affiliated with Roc Nation. I would guess Condon will handle his football contract and Jay-Z will handle his off the field interests.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I think closer to $8M for 5 years, $28M guaranteed
    ok....the winner buys the beer....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by giant-4-life View Post
    I agree. ungracious jerk Cruz is.
    wow....just a dumb statement
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    While I do agree with you, I will say that their reports are forwarded to me and have let me known about many signings way before any threads on the site were posted. They do have a lot of crappy writers, but I figured Id just put their specualtion out there as well.
    It is ALL speculation

Closed Thread