Closed Thread
Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz wants Dwayne Bowe $$$

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    They offered 7mil with 20 guaranteed. He wants 11 to 12 mil. So they will come back with 9.5mil and 30 guaranted and he will take it.....
    9.5 is too much imo....I don't want to go higher than 8

ok....the winner buys the beer....
    I'm in
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    You aren't giving him a dime
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    why..are you kicking in or something..... You would let him walk for 1.5 mil??? ( if this was the case)
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    He hasn't changed agents.

Odd, I thought of that clip as well,
    Ah, Roc partnered with CAA. Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm in
    and I am thirsty.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

and I am thirsty.....
    A case is yours (and mine)

Cruz now wants $11M

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ar-from-giants

The Giants reportedly have extended an offer to Cruz worth $7 million annually with more than $20 million in guarantees.

Roc Nation will have to bridge a sizeable gap, as Cruz expects a much bigger pay day. The Daily News reported Wednesday that Cruz's last request under former agent Tom Condon was closer to the $10 million to $11 million range per year.

Cruz wants to be paid the going rate for a No. 1 receiver entering his prime while the Giants are offering elite slot-receiver money.

Read More...

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    I dont know, Im losing interest in this whole thing. He was supposedly a nobody from Patterson, now he's rocking all this bling and fashion-wear and joining Jay Z's agency? This doesnt really affect my opinion of him as a player, but it does make me lose a little respect for the guy as a person, which trickles a tiny bit to my overall view of him. My advice to Cruz would be to keep it simple and remember where you came from and what this organization has done for you.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ar-from-giants

The Giants reportedly have extended an offer to Cruz worth $7 million annually with more than $20 million in guarantees.

Roc Nation will have to bridge a sizeable gap, as Cruz expects a much bigger pay day. The Daily News reported Wednesday that Cruz's last request under former agent Tom Condon was closer to the $10 million to $11 million range per year.

Cruz wants to be paid the going rate for a No. 1 receiver entering his prime while the Giants are offering elite slot-receiver money.

Read More...
    Bleacher Report strikes again. Tom Condon is STILL Cruz's agent. His group, CAA, is now affiliated with Jay-Z's group, Roc Nation. The report is factually incorrect when it says Tom Condon is a "former agent" and that he requested $10 - 11M.

Closed Thread