Closed Thread
Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    What it really boils down to is cruz and his agent has determined his worth. Granite, I feel its a bit high, but I'm not the one calling the shots. The giants org has a price at which they are willing to pay for him, I doubt it's as high as cruz would like, but if he choses not to take the offer so be it. Cruz is a great giant and gave us two season of outstanding play for as cheap as it can come. He deserves to get paid hopefully he goes with a slightly lower salary and stays in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    Yes, if he signs the tender, or his agent comes to terms with the team he is going to be traded to.....that is usually how its done. The Giants let Cruz's agent negotiate with the other team...once a deal is struck, the trade is made!
    Well he hasn't signed anything so how do you trade him?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He should get paid than other receivers on the team except for maybe 1, Nicks.
    There is something up with this thread RF. It seems to cause people to post the most nonsensical crap.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Well he hasn't signed anything so how do you trade him?
    Great....more logic.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    There is something up with this thread RF. It seems to cause people to post the most nonsensical crap.
    I am willing to bet the ones screaming the loudest never read past the title of the OP
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Keep fighting the good fight RF!!! I got your back!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Great....more logic.
    It's a flaw, to be sure. I find is fascinating that the ONLY thing we've heard directly from Cruz in weeks was "don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see." That seems to have fallen on deaf eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Keep fighting the good fight RF!!! I got your back!!
    Flogging will continue until morale improves! I will say this, though, it has been great to not have the get rid of, Coughlin, Fewell, Gilbride threads during the Cruz Crusade.

What we have here is failure to communicate.

I am willing to bet the ones screaming the loudest never read past the title of the OP
    True.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905