Closed Thread
Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 639
  1. #541
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    Actually a slot WR asking for $10 per year isn't holding a team hostage.......it's not understanding the basic value of his position in the NFL.......The Giants have been trying to get a deal with him for almost a year now........time to move on......sign him now for close to what he wants, and the Giant's negotiations in the next few years will ALL be the same.......he's a slot WR demanding far too much money....move him now while you can still get something for him.
    Cruz is a player using a tactic to get as much money as he possibly can. After the 19th he will sign the best offer he has.....the one the Giants have made him.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

  2. #542
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Cruz is a player using a tactic to get as much money as he possibly can. After the 19th he will sign the best offer he has.....the one the Giants have made him.
    That's fine.......but when it goes on for almost a year, it s clear he is holding the team hostage. Time to end this holdup and move him.

  3. #543
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    That's fine.......but when it goes on for almost a year, it s clear he is holding the team hostage. Time to end this holdup and move him.
    Don't you ever get tired of being wrong and saying stupid things? FTR, I don't believe you actually believe anything you post......you say idiotic things and use inflammatory language..ie..'Holding the team hostage".... to garner attention. No one can be this ridiculously stupid and still be able to function.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

  4. #544
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    7,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    That's fine.......but when it goes on for almost a year, it s clear he is holding the team hostage. Time to end this holdup and move him.
    Actually, the longer he waits the more he hurts himself not the Giants. It is becoming quite clear that teams are not willing to pay him more than the Giants have offered and give up a first round pick. In the end he will be forced to either sign the tender or take the long term offer the Giants have made. Sometimes negotiations take patience, allowing it to play out. Cutting your nose off to spite your face is never a good policy.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

  5. #545
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,957
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Actually, the longer he waits the more he hurts himself not the Giants. It is becoming quite clear that teams are not willing to pay him more than the Giants have offered and give up a first round pick. In the end he will be forced to either sign the tender or take the long term offer the Giants have made. Sometimes negotiations take patience, allowing it to play out. Cutting your nose off to spite your face is never a good policy.
    90% of this boards members currently breathe through their mouths because of it.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

  6. #546
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,227
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Don't you ever get tired of being wrong and saying stupid things? FTR, I don't believe you actually believe anything you post......you say idiotic things and use inflammatory language..ie..'Holding the team hostage".... to garner attention. No one can be this ridiculously stupid and still be able to function.
    Not sure if you're aware, but he's a troll and has been one for quite a while.

  7. #547
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,205
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    90% of this boards members currently breathe through their mouths because of it.
    LMFAO
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  8. #548
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Not sure if you're aware, but he's a troll and has been one for quite a while.
    That is basically what I am saying....he posts nonsense to get attention.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

  9. #549
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    Oh, I absolutely do understand.....trade him now, or he plays one year and leaves anyway. Reese is not stupid, and he will get something for Cruz before he leaves. He might trade after the draft for a 2014 first round pick, but entering the season without Cruz signed long- term will not happen....the Giants will trade him first, even if that means a 2nd round pick, instead of a 1st round pick.

    After watching the Giants for 46 yrs they never over pay!

    Also there are no facts regarding Cruz wanting 10 mil.

    Fact is Cruz is a dynamic part of this offense.

    Cruz was given an opportunity by the Giants and ran with it
    and now he has another opportunity for a pay day that is well
    deserved by the Giants or any other team. (its a business)

    No player that I can ever remember held the NY Giants hostage.

  10. #550
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    After watching the Giants for 46 yrs they never over pay!

    Also there are no facts regarding Cruz wanting 10 mil.

    Fact is Cruz is a dynamic part of this offense.

    Cruz was given an opportunity by the Giants and ran with it
    and now he has another opportunity for a pay day that is well
    deserved by the Giants or any other team. (its a business)

    No player that I can ever remember held the NY Giants hostage.
    Where the **** have you been?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts