Closed Thread
Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 639
  1. #581
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Because it IS minimal. At least to me.
    But you haven't backed up your point with anything other than the exceptions -- that I made clear, yet you still objected -- in my original post.

    We could agree to disagree, but that's passive aggressive. If you hold firmly that you're right, then articulate your claims.

  2. #582
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,979
    IN CONUSION: The QB plays a VERY small amount in WR's getting YAC. That is my stance if anyone is confused. I never said the QB DOESN'T have a pivitol affect, just a very small one. I like raisins.

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  3. #583
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,979
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    But you haven't backed up your point with anything other than the exceptions -- that I made clear, yet you still objected -- in my original post.We could agree to disagree, but that's passive aggressive. If you hold firmly that you're right, then articulate your claims.
    Today feels like a passive aggressive Sunday, so let's just agree to disagree.

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  4. #584
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I never said the QB DOESN'T have a pivitol affect, just a very small one.
    That is the biggest issue with your logic. Pivotal connotes crucial importance. If something is crucial, it can't be ​small.

  5. #585
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,979
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    That is the biggest issue with your logic. Pivotal connotes crucial importance. If something is crucial, it can't be ​small.
    Ok, the QB is not crucial to YAC. Since pivotal connotes crucial importance, which I feel the QB has none of when it comes to YAC.

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  6. #586
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ok, the QB is not crucial to YAC. Since pivotal connotes crucial importance, which I feel the QB has none of when it comes to YAC.
    So in the matter of one post, you are now changing your stance?

  7. #587
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,979
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    So in the matter of one post, you are now changing your stance?
    I didn't change my stance. The QB has very minimal affect on YAC, you then told me that PIVOTAL MEANS CRUCI IAL BLAH BLAH. Ok fine, using your logic by what pivotal means..the QB has no affect.

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  8. #588
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I didn't change my stance. The QB has very minimal affect on YAC, you then told me that PIVOTAL MEANS CRUCI IAL BLAH BLAH. Ok fine, using your logic by what pivotal means..the QB has no affect.
    So now your stance is "the QB has no affect?"

  9. #589
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,979
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    That is the biggest issue with your logic. Pivotal connotes crucial importance. If something is crucial, it can't be ​small.
    This is your quote. I am now using your logic.

    Now, if something is crucial, it can't be small..Right? Cool, now by using your logic..I feel as if the QB has no affect on YAC. Since there is crucial cannot be small.

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  10. #590
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    This is your quote. I am now using your logic.

    Now, if something is crucial, it can't be small..Right? Cool, now by using your logic..I feel as if the QB has no affect on YAC. Since there is crucial cannot be small.
    It's not my logic, crucial is antonymous to small. Your attempt to hedge your claims is why you can't fathom that someone disagrees with you, and why you can't coherently continue the debate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts