Closed Thread
Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 639
  1. #591
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,677
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    It's not my logic, crucial is antonymous to small. Your attempt to hedge your claims is why you can't fathom that someone disagrees with you, and why you can't coherently continue the debate.
    If I couldn't fathom, I wouldn't continue to debate with you..which is what I'm doing right now lol.

    You just like to nit pick to make your point. I said the QB has very minimal affect in what the receiver does after he catches the ball. Then you don't me that if something is pivotal, it can't be small. Fine, then the QB has no affect with YAC.

    We will just have to agree to disagree on this subject.
    Finalized Divorced from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  2. #592
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    .
    Do you think that the QB plays a pivotal role in YAC, because you had previously claimed that "you never said [that]."

  3. #593
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,677
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Do you think that the QB plays a pivotal role in YAC, because you had previously claimed that "you never said [that]."
    I do not think the QB plays a pivotal role, no.
    Finalized Divorced from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  4. #594
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I do not think the QB plays a pivotal role, no.
    Then what were you hoping to achieve by this statement:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I never said the QB DOESN'T have a pivitol affect
    ?

  5. #595
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,677
    Because since you can't have a small pivotal affect, then it can't be pivotal.

    So no, the QB is not pivotal to a WR's YAC.
    Finalized Divorced from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  6. #596
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Because since you can't have a small pivotal affect, then it can't be pivotal.
    Wasn't that the logic I used that you condemned, right here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Now, if something is crucial, it can't be small..Right? Cool, now by using your logic..I feel as if the QB has no affect on YAC. Since there is crucial cannot be small.
    You're just going in circles now. You think I'm nitpicking, but I'm really just showing that your logic is flawed, and that you've made no claims to the contrary of what I've posted despite your belief that you have. If you are so entrenched in your belief, then articulate your claims.

  7. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Of course you are simply stating the obvious. Just as poorly thrown balls lead to tipped passes that may in fact get intercepted.
    oh pls just a couple pages ago u made a post mocking the belief the qb plays a role in the YAC otherwise why would you have stated to rudy sarcastically that its all eli that accounts for cruz's shiftiness and ability...evidently its not as obvious as you state.

  8. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Remember that touchdown Cruz scored off of that tip from the Seattle defenders? Wasn't a good throw, but the receiver made a spectacular catch and ran for the touchdown. In the same game, Cruz had a touchdown and was about to get tackles, but he himself spun around and got the touchdown. Those are just two examples. I see what everyone is saying, however. I just see it differently.
    and again, those kinds of plays are freak plays that happen 1 % of the time. name another instance remotely like it, I can name several other examples like the washington gw td example i used earlier off the top of my head...

  9. #599
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,677
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Wasn't that the logic I used that you condemned, right here:



    You're just going in circles now. You think I'm nitpicking, but I'm really just showing that your logic is flawed, and that you've made no claims to the contrary of what I've posted despite your belief that you have. If you are so entrenched in your belief, then articulate your claims.
    I've showed you different examples of why I think the QB plays NO affect in YAC. I think it's up to the receiver to make those things happen.

    You and others have presented your case and backed it up, I just see it differently than you guys. I think it's up to the receiver to decide whether to go down (Cruz vs. Arizona), accelerate, etc. That's just how I see it. Broken and missed tackles especially are on the receiver. This is not just a Cruz thing either, it's with any receiver.

    Those are my claims that are articulated. And I did not condemn your logic haha..I actually went along with it..which is why I think now the QB has no affect.
    Finalized Divorced from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  10. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    IN CONUSION: The QB plays a VERY small amount in WR's getting YAC. That is my stance if anyone is confused. I never said the QB DOESN'T have a pivitol affect, just a very small one. I like raisins.
    well, no. techically u did say the qb shouldnt get attributed anything in regards to YAC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts