Closed Thread
Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 639
  1. #621
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well look at 2:02..is that on Eli or is that on Cruz?
    Neither is exclusive, another aspect of my argument I've held firm. Notice that Eli threw the ball where Cruz stopped his feet, if he led him further, that corner coming on an angle would have lit him up.

  2. #622
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,216
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Neither is exclusive, another aspect of my argument I've held firm. Notice that Eli threw the ball where Cruz stopped his feet, if he led him further, that corner coming on an angle would have lit him up.
    k.

    MUCH better.

  3. #623
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    k.
    That might be the most coherent thing you've posted in the past hour.

  4. #624
    and that clip is perfect for what we're saying. u pointed to 2 plays. almost every other play where cruz gets YAC, u hear the commentators talk about Eli hitting him in stride. Cruz def has the ability to make something out of nothing, no one can say otherwise tho that is true. but the majority of the time, the QB is crucial in terms of setting the WR up to gain YAC

    edit: thanks for the link, i love watchin eli n cruz play together

  5. #625
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,216
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    That might be the most coherent thing you've posted in the past hour.
    I've posted many others, but your stubbornness won't allow you to accept that I have a difference of opinion, which I've stated from the beginning. I've even stated that today is a passive aggressive Sunday and would like to just agree to disagree and you STILL wouldn't let it go.

    If you didn't want to hear my "Incoherent" ramblings, you should have just let it go. I was ready to.

    MUCH better.

  6. #626
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,216
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    and that clip is perfect for what we're saying. u pointed to 2 plays. almost every other play where cruz gets YAC, u hear the commentators talk about Eli hitting him in stride. Cruz def has the ability to make something out of nothing, no one can say otherwise tho that is true. but the majority of the time, the QB is crucial in terms of setting the WR up to gain YAC

    edit: thanks for the link, i love watchin eli n cruz play together
    K.

    And you're welcome. Nick A has awesome videos.

    MUCH better.

  7. #627
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well if you look at the video, there are two plays that stood out to me where Cruz broke tackles. They weren't 99 yarders or what not, but simple passes being thrown and the receiver doing the little things. That is what I'm talking about..
    You do realize that YAC is Yards After Catch, not Yards After Contact.

  8. #628
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    You do realize that YAC is Yards After Catch, not Yards After Contact.
    I know.

    MUCH better.

  9. #629
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I've posted many others, but your stubbornness won't allow you to accept that I have a difference of opinion, which I've stated from the beginning. I've even stated that today is a passive aggressive Sunday and would like to just agree to disagree and you STILL wouldn't let it go.

    If you didn't want to hear my "Incoherent" ramblings, you should have just let it go. I was ready to.
    I told you that I've made exceptions for heroic efforts. First, you dispute it by overlooking those exceptions, and just recently you've gone as far as to dispute the term "heroic." Again, you're citing clips from a Victor Cruz highlight tape to make your point that he makes all the YAC-magic take place. Two words: Confirmation, Bias.

    And I question your coherence because you've contradicted yourself, and have changed your stance throughout the course of the debate.

  10. #630
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10,332

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts