But we are entitled to our opinions. And mine happens to be that he is ruining his relationship with the fans. And if decides to play for the tender it will be awkward. Kind of like everyone on the team knowing he thinks he too good for the Giants. Weird situation he is putting himself in if you ask me.
best way to negotiate a contract in the nfl; become a 2 year old. "i want a contract like his, mommy. that team was dumb enough to over pay him with that ridiculous amount, so now you're obligated to do the same thing or i walk!"
1. Eli Apple CB Ohio St
2. Hunter Henry TE Arkansas
3. Shon Coleman OT Auburn
4. Yannick Ngakoue OLB Maryland
5. Anthony Zettel DE Penn St
6. Corey Core WR Ole Miss
"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
- Homer J. Simpson
Ok, heres the official list from 2012: http://www.sportscity.com/nfl-salari...rs/2012/07/03/
1. Vincent Jackson, Buccaneers – 11,000,000
2. Dwayne Bowe, Chiefs – 9,515,000
3. Wes Welker, Patriots – 9,515,000
4. Brandon Marshall, Bears – 9,300,000
5. Santonio Holmes, Jets – 7,750,000
6. Sidney Rice, Seahawks – $,7,000,000
7. Anquan Boldin, Ravens – $6,000,000
8. Roddy White, Falcons – 5,500,000
9. Darius Heyward-Bey – $5,279,000
10. Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals – $5,000,000
...where Calvin Johnson? This list is BASE salary
keeping in mind salary doesn't not equal skill, Cruz current demands would put him at #1 or #2 highest paid in the NFL. THATS ridiculous
...btw Larry is worth more than what hes paid. He is the essence of a true team player. Although I do think he should ask for more (i mean Darius Heyward-Bey and Welker are making more than him....)
Last edited by CowboysSuck; 04-04-2013 at 12:26 PM.