+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants being "very coy" about Fluker

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I believe they would consider Warmack if the draft fell a certain way. After all, they did bring him in for a private workout.
    Cooper also, with his ability to play center

This is what we got on Fluker at Draftbreakdown

vs Georgia 4 more links on the bottom of that page also. 1 more vs LSU its called Warmack but it doesnt matter just watch FLuker

http://draftbreakdown.com/dj-fluker-vs-georgia-2012

Plus Quanterus Smith vs Bama

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-06-2013 at 02:30 PM.

its comical how badly Quanterus Smith beats Fluker.. Just worries me with so many pass rushing OLB's and DE's in the NFL, and a guy like DJ Fluker being ur RT.. I honestly see him moving inside, as a pro...

I just don't see the Giants looking at OL in the first. Especially after passing on Cordy Glenn last year in favor of a RB.

And I really don't see the Giants blowing a first on an OG.

Just my opinion.

If Warmack fell, would he be a big enough draw to take a flyer on an OG? Possibly. Warmack is definitely the blue-chipper type I was talking about earlier. But it would be still improbable historically speaking.

One of these years Reese will surprise us. I don't think it will be this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    One of these years Reese will surprise us. I don't think it will be this year.
    Reese surprises us every year. Did any of us have JPP, Prince, or Wilson on our mocks? Each time, they were coming into a supposedly "stacked" (by our knowledge) position. JPP had to crack Tuck/Osi, Prince had Webster/Ross, and Wilson had Bradshaw/Brown/Scott...

By that logic, we're drafting a Safety...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Reese surprises us every year. Did any of us have JPP, Prince, or Wilson on our mocks? Each time, they were coming into a supposedly "stacked" (by our knowledge) position. JPP had to crack Tuck/Osi, Prince had Webster/Ross, and Wilson had Bradshaw/Brown/Scott...

Yes several people had all of them in mocks, with the exception of Prince, who nobody could fathom would fall that far.

Particularly I don't get how people are claiming JPP was a surprise, he was majorly discussed on these boards as a potential pick. There was a major debate about him vs Derrick Morgan.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post

Some may not agree, but I'd actually like safety assuming there's no crazy BPA.....
    Rolle hasn't lived up to his contract,he'll be 31 & making 9mil going into 2014 season......Brown,other than the great turnovers he was average....will hill, we have no clue what were getting....

IMO Matt Elam is future all pro....

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Even this next to Lattimore. If he can improve his pad level just a little bit he can be a devastating NT.

As Chris Rock says,"Good Lawd!". All he has to do is just stand there and it kills any running game or passing lanes up the middle. Should make it easy on defensive ends or linebakcers as they know the play will have to come outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    As Chris Rock says,"Good Lawd!". All he has to do is just stand there and it kills any running game or passing lanes up the middle. Should make it easy on defensive ends or linebakcers as they know the play will have to come outside.
    You watch the Missouri game cut up I did of him? He needs a lot of technique work but he is just so big and strong.

Mile Kiper Jr. said today I think that Fluker is the best run blocking RT he has ever evaluated and that he thinks he could now be getting closer to a top 10 pick.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

+ Reply to Thread