+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

if we sign Rontez Miles he's gonna need that tattoo covered up LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I've done one mock since the season ended.. That means i did 16mocks during the season, and many of those had the same players in em.. So u were saying?
    I was kidding ..geesh.

I should have known better tho. What I did is akin to making fun of an alcoholic for having too many drinks. Bad move on my part.

You are a mock addict. Admit it. It is the 1st step. Don't worry, we are a support group here for you.
    You haven't made 1 in a while, got the shakes yet?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Rutgers has some physically talented players on their roster. Was hoping they would bring in Harrison
    Didn't you say that they never draft the guys they bring in? So maybe they draft Harrison. Kind of a cool story having half brothers attending, Greene and Graham.
    Last edited by Buddy333; 04-10-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post

if we sign Rontez Miles he's gonna need that tattoo covered up LOL
    LOL thats classic, it would be even worse if he went to like the Ravens with that tat haha.

Western Kentucky DE Quanterus Smith visited the Philadelphia Eagles and will visit the New York Giants next, according to NFL.com's Gil Brandt.Smith is 6-foot-5, 250 pounds and is recovering from a knee injury (torn ACL) that ended his final season prematurely. He is one of the sleeper pass-rushers in this year's draft, as he shows the ability to get around the edge because of his long strides and closing speed. ESPN's Todd McShay recently said Smith was a "name to remember" and a potential "Day 3 steal".
    Source: NFL.com Apr 11 - 5:32 PM