+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nicks w/hammy issue!?

Wtf !! I'm sure he'll play but damn he hasn't been right for a few weeks now!!

Re: Nicks w/hammy issue!?

Pretty sure a hamstring issue doesn't cause you to drop perfectly thrown balls.

Nicks is the Justin Tuck of the offense.Plays but always has some sort injury.Its really frustrating.

Lack of practice might make u drop a ball though

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Nicks is the Justin Tuck of the offense.Plays but always has some sort injury.Its really frustrating.

Lack of practice might make u drop a ball though[/quote]

yeah he needs to clean that up quick.....its very disappointing

funny thing is a couple months ago I watched him take 55 balls from the Jugs machine at many different velocities .....and he didnt miss one......catching many of them one handed.....

obviously this has nothing to do with catching a ball in the game .....but this kids hands are fantastic ....so frustrating to see him do this in games

this is a great clip of him with Chris Carter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcP-zlWysik

volume a little low but a great clip none the less.....this is the only copy I could find

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Nicks is the Justin Tuck of the offense.Plays but always has some sort injury.Its really frustrating.

Lack of practice might make u drop a ball though[/quote]

yeah he needs to clean that up quick.....its very disappointing

funny thing is a couple months ago I watched him take 55 balls from the Jugs machine at many different velocities .....and he didnt miss one......catching many of them one handed.....

obviously this has nothing to do with catching a ball in the game .....but this kids hands are fantastic ....so frustrating to see him do this in games

this is a great clip of him with Chris Carter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcP-zlWysik

volume a little low but a great clip none the less.....this is the only copy I could find

[/quote]

I guess the only other explanation is mental. Not sure what's going through his mind or personal issues but I hope he gets it resolved soon.

I think Revis just ate his lunch saturday like revis does to most WRs.

Nicks is a big boy. He can take an *** whoopin. Right now Revis is just a better player than Nicks. The cowboys dont have anything close to Revis and we don't have to play the jets again so all is well.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

I didn't see Nicks just dropping balls on Sunday. Reavis was having a love affair with him, all over him yanking and pulling his arms and body all over the place.

But it was like he wasn't even given Reavis a challenge, just allowed him to yank him around.

All-Pro

he'll play, if he wasn't obviously limping off, which i certainly didnt see, then maybe just a tweak to the hammy problem from a month or so ago ... and if he don't drop any passes ... he'll help us even if he doesn't have 5th gear

[quote user="G-Stan"]I didn't see Nicks just dropping balls on Sunday. Reavis was having a love affair with him, all over him yanking and pulling his arms and body all over the place.

But it was like he wasn't even given Reavis a challenge, just allowed him to yank him around.[/quote]

i agree 100% he was raping him
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season

23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season/ won second tiny mite bowl game

All-Pro

If he's out, we are in trouble, Eli has looked HORRIBLE the last 2 weeks....