+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marquess wilson highlights (my fav sleeper)

Marquess wilson highlights (my fav sleeper)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1OG4HPxoK8

video on youtube made by TheVikings1028
    i take no credit for it

Ya, Marquees Wilson is a late 1st rd / 2nd rd prospect but off field stuff and his outing with Mike Leach have dropped em, and someone is gonna reap huge rewards by getting this guy in the 4th or whereever he ends up getting drafted.. Between Wilson and Lattimore, people are gonna get 2 of the best offensive players in this draft nowhere near the 1st rd.. Its gonna be a crazy draft, thats for sure...

I wouldnt call him a sleeper at all some had him as a top 3 receiver and a first round pick before the season. Couple things that bother me about him. He isnt a very good route runner and he is very skinny for his size.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I wouldnt call him a sleeper at all some had him as a top 3 receiver and a first round pick before the season. Couple things that bother me about him. He isnt a very good route runner and he is very skinny for his size.
    Ya, Torrey Smith wasen't a very good route runner either and neither was Mario Manningham, and many others, and Wilson could be more talented then both.. Your right, hes not a sleeper, as just last yr, he was a projected late 1st rd pick, and the only reason he dropped is becuase he quit Wash St and had that crazy crap with Mike Leach.. As far as weight, hes just about the same size as Domenik Hixon, and i don't think it'll be a issue..
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 04-05-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Wilson's body control and hands are fantastic in my opinion... He makes a ton of tough catches over DB's, and all he has to do is be coached up just like Mario Manningham, and he should be fine, as far as Route running goes... Sure, he lacks in a few areas, just as most guys do outside of the 1st rd, but u gotta take teh good with teh bad and hope he does well.. Like i said before, his hands and ability to make tough catches and contort his body are huge bonuses.. He could use a tad more speed as well...

+ Reply to Thread