+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft 4.5

Mock Draft 4.5

Round 1 – Bjoern Werner – DE, Florida State… He’s an instinctive/intense dude that will fit perfectly in the Giants defense scheme. Non-stop motor that hustles on every play and will be extreme value at #19.

Round 2 – Larry Warford, OG – Kentucky… He Maul’s and will be an instant impact player for the Giants. Boothe is only signed for one year and Snee is getting older. It’s time to bring in some youth and Warford will be fantastic for David Wilson’s game.

Round 3 – Darius Slay, CB – Miss. State…. Jonathan Banks received most of the hype, which we can all understand. Slay was no joke and he can flat out fly. He has great size, speed and has the ability to play man coverage. CWeb is up there in age, Hosley is looking more like a situational corner and Prince can’t do it alone.

Round 4 – AJ Klein, ILB – Iowa State…. His game reminds me a lot of James Laurenitus. He is instinctive, good speed and likes to get dirty. Linebacker is a need for the Giants and Klein can be a nice addition.

Round 5 – Kenny Stills, WR – Oklahoma… Quick, Fast and catches everything. Cruz’s situation is still up in the air, Randle looks good on the outside with Nicks and Jernigan has yet to show anything.

Round 6 – Joseph Fauria, TE – UCLA… Big strong target for Eli to develop. He has good hands and has shown the ability to provide good blocking. More of a receiving threat, but the Giants have the best TE coach in the NFL.

Round 7a – William Campbell, DT – Michigan… Underrated guy that was a huge prospect coming out of high school. Michigan’s defense was solid and this guy was a big anchor in the middle. I think the problem with Campbell is consistency and from the games that I have watched he has had trouble getting off blocks. Intriguing fella.

Round 7b – Kayvon Webster, CB/S – South Florida… I have been a huge fan of this kid for a while and his tape will show why. I am shocked that he has not received more hype and draft love. He is aggressive and can provide depth throughout the secondary. MY HIDDEN GEM!
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

I'm really hoping Werner falls too, if anyone falls it'll Richardson.but i don't want him...Rhodes or Werner...pray on it lol.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    I like it if Werner drops.. Don't know if we need wr in 5th. Cruz will be here
    Latest Mock

1. Anthony Barr, OLB - UCLA
    2. Jace Amaro, TE - Texas Tech
    3. DaQuan Jones, DT - Penn St
    4. Brandon Coleman, WR - Rutgers
    5. Anthony Steen, OG - Alabama
    5. James Wilder, RB - Florida St
    6. Aaron Lynch, DE - S. Florida

me like Werner..
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Troy Niklas, TE Notre Dame - (3)Jack Mewhort, OT Ohio State
    (4)Ahmad Dixon, S Baylor - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Cody Hoffman, WR BYU

Solid .. I like it.

Now if only Werner actually falls that far ....

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Solid .. I like it.

Now if only Werner actually falls that far ....
    Werner is a beast, but he isn't that "sexy pick" like Mingo, Jordan or Ansah will be. Which is why at #19 he could be a very realistic possibility.
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

I'm on board!

I have never really been a fan of Slay in the 2nd because I thought that it would be a reach for him at that pick, but in the 3rd it would be hard to pass him up. I like the rest of the picks as well. The only guy I do not know really is the DT from Michigan. I will check him out, it is nice to see different faces at the same position later in the draft... I have seen Grissom at DT in the 6th a ton of times so it is a little refreshing to see someone else. Nice job on the mock though!

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeyitus View Post
    Werner is a beast, but he isn't that "sexy pick" like Mingo, Jordan or Ansah will be. Which is why at #19 he could be a very realistic possibility.
    I think there are enough teams that haven't moved off of Werner as a Top 10 pick on their boards (which is where he was originally projected and still is by a lot) for him to be there at #19.

I want him ... just trying not to get my hopes up

All-Pro
    Werner might not be there, but at least one mock has him going at 19. Some teams might reach for a QB and throw he draft off.

+ Reply to Thread