+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best Runningback iin This years Class

I personally really like leveon bell.Who do you guys like most?

Bell is one of my favorites for sure. Lattimore and Davis would probably be 1 and 2 in the class if they didn't get injured while in college. Bell would be a good back to have with Wilson, different running styles and it could somewhat be like the Jacobs/Bradshaw duo when it was at it's finest. I have heard a lot of good things about Maysonett but I have not really looked him up but I will get on that though.

I don't know much about the backs this year, but I think Lacy goes 1st..

Yeah I think Lacy is going first round as well. I took the question as who do you like for us and I do not think we would get Lacy because we just went RB in the first round last year. He is good though not going to lie

Lacy is the top back and I also think he's the best back. I think Knile Davis is healthy and stronger than he's ever been and is the guy I want for us because he should be available late in the draft... maybe even as late as the 5th or 6th. Arkansas was a dumpster fire last year and his production got burned.

Definitely like Bell and Ball has actually grown on me too.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    I dont know, I've seen a lot of sites that have Bell not even making the top 10 in his class. I think it's a very far reach saying he's the best. I think its def Lacy.

Personally, I dont think its necessary to take another back this draft unless its one of our 2 final picks (Id be fine not taking one at all).
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 04-03-2013 at 01:23 PM.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    I dont know, I've seen a lot of sites that have Ball not even making the top 10 in his class. I think it's a very far reach saying he's the best. I think its def Lacy.

Personally, I dont think its necessary to take another back this draft unless its one our 2 final picks (Id be fine not taking one at all).
    I've never heard anyone say Ball is anywhere close to being the best.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

Running back is one of the positions I almost completely ignored since it wasn't really applicable to the Giants, but I did like what I saw from Andre Ellington. Wouldn't mind picking it up if he slips into the mid-late rounds.
    Last edited by penguinfarmer; 04-03-2013 at 12:07 PM.

I actualy like Gio Benard from UNC, he will be a very good back in the NFL.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabbath View Post
    I've never heard anyone say Ball is anywhere close to being the best.
    Typo.. fixed it. I was replying to the OP's comment on LeVeon Bell being best.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson