+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Veteran FishinTheSalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lansdale, Pa
    Posts
    3,000

    DE Mike Catapano to visit

    http://college2pro.com/showSingleArt...TxuBob-g.gmail

    I know he's visiting a bunch of teams. Just thought I'd make a non-cruz thread.

    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,741
    Cruz wants $10 million a season, do you think he deserves it?







    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Cruz wants $10 million a season, do you think he deserves it?







    No.

  4. #4
    Veteran FishinTheSalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lansdale, Pa
    Posts
    3,000
    My opinion, he deserves a little more than 7 mil. maybe 8.5 - 9. 10 is too much. I agree with others that a good portion of his sucess depends on a healthy nicks.

    First responce to a non-cruz thread turns this into another cruz thread? Getting tired of the drama.

  5. #5
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,741
    Quote Originally Posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
    My opinion, he deserves a little more than 7 mil. maybe 8.5 - 9. 10 is too much. I agree with others that a good portion of his sucess depends on a healthy nicks.

    First responce to a non-cruz thread turns this into another cruz thread? Getting tired of the drama.
    I ruined your thread, I apologize.

    Anyway, I just got finished reading an article on Mike Catapano. Says he would be the first ivy league player drafted in the NFL. What about Fitzpatrick?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I ruined your thread, I apologize.

    Anyway, I just got finished reading an article on Mike Catapano. Says he would be the first ivy league player drafted in the NFL. What about Fitzpatrick?
    First Ivy league player drafted THIS YEAR derp derp derp

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
    My opinion, he deserves a little more than 7 mil. maybe 8.5 - 9. 10 is too much. I agree with others that a good portion of his sucess depends on a healthy nicks.

    First responce to a non-cruz thread turns this into another cruz thread? Getting tired of the drama.
    You know Rudyy and how she is a **** stirrer lol. As far as Catapano is concerned I heard about him back when he was in Chaminade just because he was local, but once he went to Princeton I stopped following him. I heard he did very well there, however you have to consider the competition he was facing there. We need help at DE so I wouldn't mind picking him up after day 1.

  8. #8
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,741
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    You know Rudyy and how she is a **** stirrer lol. As far as Catapano is concerned I heard about him back when he was in Chaminade just because he was local, but once he went to Princeton I stopped following him. I heard he did very well there, however you have to consider the competition he was facing there. We need help at DE so I wouldn't mind picking him up after day 1.
    I have my B.A. in it.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  9. #9
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,978
    would be a good pick in the 7th..

  10. #10
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,701
    this guy has a non stop, relentless motor,,,,would love to have him just to see him push tuck annd CO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts