+ Reply to Thread

Message to the HC

You're always talking about putting your team in the best position to win the game. Well, if thats really the truth then you'll put the O line in as follows: Diehl, Petrus, Boothe, Snee and Mac.

I watched the tape of the jets game and if you want the best opportunity to win... play Petrus not baas. He could single handedly keep us out of the playoffs. I watched him get thrown around like a rag doll. Thats why the running game improved with baas out of the line up.

Re: Message to the HC

[quote user="bearbryant"]You're always talking about putting your team in the best position to win the game. Well, if thats really the truth then you'll put the O line in as follows: Diehl, Petrus, Boothe, Snee and Mac.

I watched the tape of the jets game and if you want the best opportunity to win... play Petrus not baas. He could single handedly keep us out of the playoffs. I watched him get thrown around like a rag doll. Thats why the running game improved with baas out of the line up.[/quote]

You obviously didn't see Petrus getting tossed on passing downs...We also averaged 4.2 yds a carry with Baas/Boothe. I'm pretty sure that they know better than any of us who their better Olinemen are.