+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone know stuff about jamar taylor?

I HEARD HE COULD GO IN THE 1ST ROUND AND HES GOOD AT BOTH MAN AND ZONE COVERAGE BUT SLIGHTLY BETTER AT MAN.kNOW ANYTHING ELSE?

I love him personally...Good in coverage, decent tackler though not a strong suit. Not a first rounder but 2nd or 3rd round, Jordan Poyer, Jamar Taylor, Wreh Wilson, Micah Hyde..

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    I HEARD HE COULD GO IN THE 1ST ROUND AND HES GOOD AT BOTH MAN AND ZONE COVERAGE BUT SLIGHTLY BETTER AT MAN.kNOW ANYTHING ELSE?
    I don't know much about him, but I've been hearing late 1st round chatter myself..

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I don't know much about him, but I've been hearing late 1st round chatter myself..
    I don't like 1st picks that only get 1st round consideration after the combine......good combine always helps, but give me the guy that's been a 1st round talent all along

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    I don't like 1st picks that only get 1st round consideration after the combine......good combine always helps, but give me the guy that's been a 1st round talent all along
    I totally agree with this..

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I totally agree with this..
    that's a touchy subject,,,cruz was an UDFA but has 1st round talent. then you have 1st round talents like you say and they turn out to be so so or busts.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    that's a touchy subject,,,cruz was an UDFA but has 1st round talent. then you have 1st round talents like you say and they turn out to be so so or busts.
    There are exceptions.. and Cruz is a great example of that

I like him more than Trufant. At 5'10 5/8" and with short arms, his size may be an issue with the Giants. He is scrappy though, some times to a fault.

Does anyone know why Johnthan Banks isn't one of the most desired CB's in this years draft anymore? Don't hear much about him anymore, I know he's still ranked pretty high, but always hearing names like Trufant, Poyer, etc.... Was his combine and pro day that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGAiG88 View Post
    Does anyone know why Johnthan Banks isn't one of the most desired CB's in this years draft anymore? Don't hear much about him anymore, I know he's still ranked pretty high, but always hearing names like Trufant, Poyer, etc.... Was his combine and pro day that bad?
    Yes.. bad combine, Banks in the 2nd would be a great value
    Last edited by Carter.525; 04-05-2013 at 11:18 PM.