+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    anyone know stuff about jamar taylor?

    I HEARD HE COULD GO IN THE 1ST ROUND AND HES GOOD AT BOTH MAN AND ZONE COVERAGE BUT SLIGHTLY BETTER AT MAN.kNOW ANYTHING ELSE?

  2. #2
    I love him personally...Good in coverage, decent tackler though not a strong suit. Not a first rounder but 2nd or 3rd round, Jordan Poyer, Jamar Taylor, Wreh Wilson, Micah Hyde..

  3. #3
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,977
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    I HEARD HE COULD GO IN THE 1ST ROUND AND HES GOOD AT BOTH MAN AND ZONE COVERAGE BUT SLIGHTLY BETTER AT MAN.kNOW ANYTHING ELSE?
    I don't know much about him, but I've been hearing late 1st round chatter myself..

  4. #4
    Veteran myles2424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    4,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I don't know much about him, but I've been hearing late 1st round chatter myself..
    I don't like 1st picks that only get 1st round consideration after the combine......good combine always helps, but give me the guy that's been a 1st round talent all along

  5. #5
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,977
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    I don't like 1st picks that only get 1st round consideration after the combine......good combine always helps, but give me the guy that's been a 1st round talent all along
    I totally agree with this..

  6. #6
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I totally agree with this..
    that's a touchy subject,,,cruz was an UDFA but has 1st round talent. then you have 1st round talents like you say and they turn out to be so so or busts.

  7. #7
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,977
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    that's a touchy subject,,,cruz was an UDFA but has 1st round talent. then you have 1st round talents like you say and they turn out to be so so or busts.
    There are exceptions.. and Cruz is a great example of that

  8. #8
    I like him more than Trufant. At 5'10 5/8" and with short arms, his size may be an issue with the Giants. He is scrappy though, some times to a fault.

  9. #9
    Starter NYGAiG88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nazareth, PA
    Posts
    232
    Does anyone know why Johnthan Banks isn't one of the most desired CB's in this years draft anymore? Don't hear much about him anymore, I know he's still ranked pretty high, but always hearing names like Trufant, Poyer, etc.... Was his combine and pro day that bad?

  10. #10
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,977
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGAiG88 View Post
    Does anyone know why Johnthan Banks isn't one of the most desired CB's in this years draft anymore? Don't hear much about him anymore, I know he's still ranked pretty high, but always hearing names like Trufant, Poyer, etc.... Was his combine and pro day that bad?
    Yes.. bad combine, Banks in the 2nd would be a great value
    Last edited by Carter.525; 04-05-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts