+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    I HEARD HE COULD GO IN THE 1ST ROUND AND HES GOOD AT BOTH MAN AND ZONE COVERAGE BUT SLIGHTLY BETTER AT MAN.kNOW ANYTHING ELSE?
    Jamar Taylor is a very fast and physical CB, who can man up , support the run, and makes plays on the ball... Very agressive corner with size and speed... I never bought 4th-5th rd for Taylor and Slay, and there moving up rapidly over the past 5months.. Taylor is capable of getting behind the line and making plays as well , and is one of the better corners at making plays against the run in this draft..

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I totally agree with this..
    U guys are crazy, as tons of these guys just fall under radar and as soon as scouts get to examine the tape, they realize what kinda prospects they are.. Its not just they did well outta nowhere after the season, as Jamar Taylor was flat out brilliant this past season, but Boise wasen't the same as they've been the past few seasons, as far as challenging for top championship bowl, so guys like Taylor needed Sr Bowl to get noticed and get scouts going to the tape or back to the tape, and then once back on radar, he killed it with sick combine, which just added to his brilliant season.. This guy can play off or press man, and like i mentioned, is one of the more physical CB's in this draft, and has speed to boot.. This is a late 1st rd type CB , talent wise...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    U guys are crazy, as tons of these guys just fall under radar and as soon as scouts get to examine the tape, they realize what kinda prospects they are.. Its not just they did well outta nowhere after the season, as Jamar Taylor was flat out brilliant this past season, but Boise wasen't the same as they've been the past few seasons, as far as challenging for top championship bowl, so guys like Taylor needed Sr Bowl to get noticed and get scouts going to the tape or back to the tape, and then once back on radar, he killed it with sick combine, which just added to his brilliant season.. This guy can play off or press man, and like i mentioned, is one of the more physical CB's in this draft, and has speed to boot.. This is a late 1st rd type CB , talent wise...
    Its hard to watch everybody multiple times during the season to get accurate grades on the whole field u just cant do it. Even if your getting paid u cant. Look at Draftbreakdown we have like 4 or 5 guys cutting videos and we still dont have 5 videos each on the top 300 players.

I believe he is a 4 yr starter, he is a little smaller than a general starting CB on the outside. He is a solid all around CB that isn't elite in any category but is an all around good CB. I would be happy to see him picked by us in the 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I believe he is a 4 yr starter, he is a little smaller than a general starting CB on the outside. He is a solid all around CB that isn't elite in any category but is an all around good CB. I would be happy to see him picked by us in the 2nd
    Hes got elite physicality as far as CB goes.. I also think hes close to elite at defending the run as well.. There isn't many more Corners in this draft who come close to sticking his nose in there on run downs and making clean tackles, and obviously he can cover as well, and has 4.4 speed to boot...

Jamar Taylor is every bit as good as just about all the CB prospects in this draft.. Hes no one trick pony either, has a really well rounded game, albeit, u did mention hes all around good CB.. I have a hard time finding a better run stopper/ and coverege corner in this draft...

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Its hard to watch everybody multiple times during the season to get accurate grades on the whole field u just cant do it. Even if your getting paid u cant. Look at Draftbreakdown we have like 4 or 5 guys cutting videos and we still dont have 5 videos each on the top 300 players.
    i agree..