+ Reply to Thread

Winning the NFC East Title is a BIG DEAL, I don't care what is being said about the Division this year

We all know that The NFC East has traditionally been one if not THE hardest hitting divsions to compete in. And although pretty much every team in it this year has played 'below" their own standards..winning it is still an honor. This win could be the catalyst these guys need to overcome the doubt and persistent inconsistent performances we've seen all season, moving into Post Season.

They are showing sparks of "getting it"..closer to all cylinders firing , ( Offense & Deefense & ST ) in unison for 60 minutes...Counting on coaching, locker room chatter, to get message out...Beat the Cowboys on Sunday..and regular season is history..all new season starts.. Good Luck Giants...give 'em hell...Nothing to do now but play..

Re: Winning the NFC East Title is a BIG DEAL, I don't care what is being said about the Division this year

Ridiculous how talented the whole NFC east is yet how inconsistent we all are.

Don't really care what anyone says but I believe the NFC east has the most talented players.

Re: Winning the NFC East Title is a BIG DEAL, I don't care what is being said about the Division this year

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Ridiculous how talented the whole NFC east is yet how inconsistent we all are.

Don't really care what anyone says but I believe the NFC east has the most talented players.[/quote]

I am also a believer of that statement bro!

All-Pro

it's been a weird year, but i don't think any team with anything to play for would want to be playing Dallas, NYG or Philly this week

hey we swept right thru the supposedly tough AFC East

and absolutely, 100%, the title is a big deal, there is no shame in winning 3 out of 4 from Dallas and Philly and taking the division

true ....always big to win the East and the momentum might just be with us ( just hope the refs are too )
    Non Omnis Moriar

The NFC East must also have the least mental toughness of any division in football.

Has any trio of teams had more no-shows, head-scratching losses, and end-of-game failures than the Eagles, Cowboys, and us?

And I don't even need to get into Washington.

[quote user="Tenspro2002"]The NFC East must also have the least mental toughness of any division in football. Has any trio of teams had more no-shows, head-scratching losses, and end-of-game failures than the Eagles, Cowboys, and us? And I don't even need to get into Washington.[/quote]

Agreed. And with the injuries and o-line shuffle, winning the East this year would be particularly tasty and should point to positive things for next year regardless of what happens in the playoffs.

Up until a few years ago, the NFC East was the toughest most feared division in the league. Damn, I remember before the merger, the NFC east was:
    Giants
    Cowboys
    Redskins
    Eagles
    and Cardinals (St. Louis Cardinals for you youngins out there).
    Almost every year, at least one, maybe 2 wildcards came out of that division.
    I miss Red Hook

Unfortunately enough, I think the Redskins have a good team as well.

They are a QB away from being very good.

Grossman won't cut it (don't tell me about him dominating us)

He still isn't good.