+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Eli and Peyton Each Working With 3 Receivers At Passing Camp

Last edited by RoanokeFan; 04-10-2013 at 07:56 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Cruz...Nicks...Murphy. God Job getting out there and preparing guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Rush4Blitz2 View Post
    Cruz...Nicks...Murphy. God Job getting out there and preparing guys!
    Interesting it's Murphy and not Randle?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Interesting it's Murphy and not Randle?
    This concerns me, because Randle has had a few questions concerning his work ethic.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    This concerns me, because Randle has had a few questions concerning his work ethic.
    He may not have been available or Eli wanted to see what he brings to the table. We'll see the depth chart when they announce the final 53.

Eli worked with Randle to counter the work ethic issues, hopefully they won't return.

Our WR's aren't as set as some think.....Nicks with his injuries, Cruz may not be a Giant in 2014....Murphy could possibly be a 3rd/4th,same with randle....JJ hasn't shown anything....I think if WR is BPA in the mid-late rounds, gotta pull the trigger...

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Our WR's aren't as set as some think.....Nicks with his injuries, Cruz may not be a Giant in 2014....Murphy could possibly be a 3rd/4th,same with randle....JJ hasn't shown anything....I think if WR is BPA in the mid-late rounds, gotta pull the trigger...
    Cruz will sign a long term deal before mid-June

He may not have been available or Eli wanted to see what he brings to the table. We'll see the depth chart when they announce the final 53.

Eli worked with Randle to counter the work ethic issues, hopefully they won't return.
    Eli has worked with Randle on an off-premise basis? That's encouraging news, but I don't remember seeing it anywhere.

There's a lot that could explain it, but I'm merely speculating. I do hope that Randle's issues are behind him.

Eli has worked with Randle on an off-premise basis? That's encouraging news, but I don't remember seeing it anywhere.

There's a lot that could explain it, but I'm merely speculating. I do hope that Randle's issues are behind him.
    LAST YEAR

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/08/sp...owns.html?_r=0

Just a correction of ESPN, that's not the Manning Passing Academy. That takes place in July in Louisiana. This is just Peyton and Eli's annual trip to spend ffootball time with their mentor David Cutcliffe.