+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Banned
    So what...Cruz is trying to hold the team hostage and he is NOT worth $10M per year....Reese will have no choice but to trade him in the very near future (before the season starts) if he refuses to come WAYYYY off his ridiculous demands.......if Wellington was still alive, Cruz would already have been traded for leading the Giants on for almost a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    So what...Cruz is trying to hold the team hostage and he is NOT worth $10M per year....Reese will have no choice but to trade him in the very near future (before the season starts) if he refuses to come WAYYYY off his ridiculous demands.......if Wellington was still alive, Cruz would already have been traded for leading the Giants on for almost a year now.
    If Wellington were still alive he'd be having dinner with Victor
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Banned
    Cruz is quickly becoming a cancer, like Osi was his last few years..........trade him before it starts affecting the whole team and the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    Cruz is quickly becoming a cancer, like Osi was his last few years..........trade him before it starts affecting the whole team and the locker room.
    You are hitting all of the buzz words
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Only because they don't get past the headlines
    The only time that I, a "Cruz discreditor" (..please), ever saw anything remotely close to ball skills criticism was a comment that said Nicks posts up DBs, to which I -- Cruz discreditor -- told the poster that Cruz has excellent ballskills in his own right.

Banned
    You are hitting all of the buzz words
    Well, that is because Cruz is becoming a problem....a problem that is trying to hold the Giant's hostage....move him.

Banned
    If Wellington were still alive he'd be having dinner with Victor
    Yes, and after that if Victor didn't agree to terms at Wellington's price he would be gone.....time for the younger Mara to get some gnads and do what needs to be done with Cruz.....it is clear he is holding out for much more than he is worth....trade him.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    The only time that I, a "Cruz discreditor" (..please), ever saw anything remotely close to ball skills criticism was a comment that said Nicks posts up DBs, to which I -- Cruz discreditor -- told the poster that Cruz has excellent ballskills in his own right.
    I've never seen you as a "Cruz discreditor." My point is the comments some make don't take anything Cruz has done into consideration. "He's asking for too much" (which is factually irrelevant) ergo he needs to go.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 04-07-2013 at 12:47 PM.

Is there any credible evidence that Cruz is asking for 10 Million? Or that he wont accept anything less?

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    Is there any credible evidence that Cruz is asking for 10 Million? Or that he wont accept anything less?
    No, none, zero. And even if it were true, it doens't matter. He can ask for anything he wants.