+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I haven't seen anyone come right out and discredit his ball skills.
    lol
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    No, none, zero. And even if it were true, it doens't matter. He can ask for anything he wants.
    Thank You. I don't think he will hold out. So, either way, new contract or tender, Cruz will be here in 2013. Hopefully it's the former.

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    Thank You. I don't think he will hold out. So, either way, new contract or tender, Cruz will be here in 2013. Hopefully it's the former.
    Holding out has no upside for Cruz. He will play here in 2013 and John Mara has publicly stated they will continue to work on a long term deal if Cruz plays under the tender. Everything else is nothing but noise.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    Cruz is quickly becoming a cancer, like Osi was his last few years..........trade him before it starts affecting the whole team and the locker room.
    Is this a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Is this a joke?
    We can only hope. He's a grenade tosser. Likes to watch the reactions to, well, BS.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    We can only hope. He's a grenade tosser. Likes to watch the reactions to, well, BS.
    Thanks. Now I can stop banging my head against the desk!

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Thanks. Now I can stop banging my head against the desk!
    LOL

Holding out has no upside for Cruz. He will play here in 2013 and John Mara has publicly stated they will continue to work on a long term deal if Cruz plays under the tender. Everything else is nothing but noise.
    True. As some others have stated, perhaps he's just waiting for the 19th to pass and then he will sign. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    True. As some others have stated, perhaps he's just waiting for the 19th to pass and then he will sign. Time will tell.
    Well....Time AND 15,000 more posts calling Cruz "greedy" before then.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Well....Time AND 15,000 more posts calling Cruz "greedy" before then.
    Is that a low end estimate?
    Last edited by P_Simms_#11; 04-07-2013 at 01:25 PM.