+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SUPERBOWL TICKETS

SUPERBOWL TICKETS

So the superbowl is here in 2014 as everyone knows and im planning on trying to go.

Does anyone know when they go on sale and for how much? Cheapest thing possible i believe is from ticketmaster and im not sure when those go on sale.

Let me know please!
    Thanks in advance!
    Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

I don't think the ticket prices have been announced yet, but the cheapest face value ticket will probably be at least $900. Tickets aren't generally available for sale to the public, but I think Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange allows people to resell them for way above face value. If you're a season ticket holder, you're automatically entered into a drawing for tickets. I got them 2 out of 5 Super Bowls. You can also go to the NFL website and enter a drawing to buy tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    I don't think the ticket prices have been announced yet, but the cheapest face value ticket will probably be at least $900. Tickets aren't generally available for sale to the public, but I think Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange allows people to resell them for way above face value. If you're a season ticket holder, you're automatically entered into a drawing for tickets. I got them 2 out of 5 Super Bowls. You can also go to the NFL website and enter a drawing to buy tickets.

Sounds much more complicated than i thought. Not sure if i'll be able to go or if it will really be worth the money.
    Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Bench Player
    I went to SB XLVI. Bought tickets about 11am that day for $1600 each. Face was $900 each. I believe the cheapest face value this year is for $1000 each.

Quote Originally Posted by coggs View Post
    I went to SB XLVI. Bought tickets about 11am that day for $1600 each. Face was $900 each. I believe the cheapest face value this year is for $1000 each.
    That was a good price you got them for. I sold 2 tickets to that game for 2000 each.

When I picked my tickets up at Giants Stadium for SB XLII, people were waiting in the parking lot to buy the tickets for $3K each. Face value was $700. It was so tempting, but I went.

Bench Player
    Super Bowl tickets are the ultimate game of chicken. Shortly after the 2nd Conference Championship game ends, you see a bunch of sales. For XLVI, prices started around $2500 and gradually drop. And, I mean GRADUALLY drop. About $5 every 15 minutes. The night before, the cheapest were still around 1800. We bought around 12 noon that day. By 5pm, they were down to $1,000 each.

+ Reply to Thread