Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran

Re: Keep Nicks Skinny and he will be a stud

[quote user="CGYgiant"]

[quote user="GiantD46"]

People are making to much of a deal about the weight. He said he could not train because of a hammy and he signed a new promo deal with someone and snacked to much. With everything going on it would be easy to do.

Can anyone point to one other occasion in his career where he blew up in weight where we could point to and say..."aaahhh hhaaaa I knew he had a problem with his weight!"..no because he has been consistant in that manner.
    [/quote]

Whats concerning is he gained 14 pounds in what? a month? regardless of what people say, this guys must not have an atheletes diet...what happens if he get injured for a couple of months?

[/quote]

If he's injured for a couple months the team doctors are going to be all over him with his rehab, and I'm sure if his weight starts climbing up, they'll take care of it.

[quote user="krygny"]Any male member who uses the terms "stud" or "beast" on this message board should be banned for life.

[/quote]

for this ignorant comment you should prolly stop posting for a while. if you dont like my thread dont read it and dont comment on it. thanks

[quote user="GiantPride27"]people say he doesnt have the speed and britt is better.

he was 14lbs over playing weight and still ran a 4.49
    at his playing weight he will run alot faster

good pick

"In Reese We Trust"
    [/quote]

He didn't run a 4.49 hurt. He ran a healthy 4.63 at the combine. http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performersand didn't run at his pro day because his hamstring was injured (he said that he gained weight after the combine because his hamstring prevented him from working out).

[quote user="GiantPride27"]

[quote user="krygny"]Any male member who uses the terms "stud" or "beast" on this message board should be banned for life.

[/quote]

for this ignorant comment you should prolly stop posting for a while. if you dont like my thread dont read it and dont comment on it. thanks

[/quote]
    It was a joke. Maybe it wasn't that funny but don't take yourself so seriously.

And it's not "your thread" just because you started it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Geuss what?!! Idc that ydc and I will not stop posting.

[quote user="krygny"][quote user="GiantPride27"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    It was a joke. Maybe it wasn't that funny but don't take yourself so seriously.

And it's not "your thread" just because you started it.

[/quote]

again, stop posting unless you have something to add. idc about what you have to say unless it involves the topic.