Round 1 - Vontez Burfict, ILB - Arizona State.... Ray Lewis Junior!! This guy is an absolute freight train running straight for the ball carriers. Kuechly would be a better fit for our team, but he will be way gone by the 20's. I feel teams are nervous that Burfict may be a bit of a "wild card", but if he falls to us in the 20's it is a cant pass.</P>

Round 2 - DJ Fluker, RT - Alabama..... MASSIVE!!! K-Mac is getting old, but lets not forget the amazing career he has put together. Fluker is a beast at RT and was a major reason Trent Richardson was able to get loose. I give Beatty one more season to prove that he can handle the job at LT. </P>

Round3 - Tyler Eifert, TE - Notre Dame..... TE is a major issue with the Giants. Dwayne Allen would be a great talent to our offense, but I doubt he will fall to us in the third. With that said Eifert is a guy with great size 6'6" 245. Best of all, the sky is the limit!! He sat behind Rudolph for a season and then stepped in when Rudolph got hurt. Played in a pro style offense and with his size, it would make him an instant red zone threat. </P>

Round 4 - Doug Martin, RB - Boise State..... Love this kid! A build between Ahmad Bradshaw and Ray Rice. Runs north/south and with Bradshaws in ability to stay healthy for an entire season, the Giants need someone to split the carries. Better speed than Bradshaw and is a good receiver out of the backfield. Good pick, considering that Jacobs may not be back next year.</P>

Round 5 - Olivier Vernon, DE - The U..... A lot of people dont know enough about this kid. But, in his sophemore year of 2010 he was a budding star at Miami with 40 tackles, 6 sacks while splitting time with guys like Allen Bailey, Adewale Ojomo and Marcus Robinson. In 2011, he was suspended for 6 games this year for accepting cash from Nevin Shapiro</P>