+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: 2012 Mock... Rounds 1-5

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="myles2424"]1.LB-Luke kuechly
    2.DT- Jerel worthy
    3.WR- Jordan white
    4.RB-Isaiah Pead

FA- BPA (Oline,DT,S)[/quote]

Idk who white is it everything else I would love. we don't need a WR. Still got Barden and jernigan[/quote] white is a guy that's going to be getting alot of hype come draft time.....but,with nicks being inured every year & ham being inconsistent and a FA,barden hasn't shown anything to be worth a starter & jerrnigan hasn't even seen the field......another WR wouldn't be a bad idea...

Bench Player

Flucker has not declared and may need a year on the bench before he can start.
    Eifert will be gone by the late 2nd round so we must take him there.
    I prefer Polk (r2) or Turbin (r3) over Martin if this pick is to replace Jacobs.
    Vernon is not a good fit as a 4-3 de and like many U players is overrated. he deserves a lower grade.
    i prefer Julian Miller- de (WVU) in the middle rounds than Vernon.

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]

Round 1 - Vontez Burfict, ILB - Arizona State.... Ray Lewis Junior!! This guy is an absolute freight train running straight for the ball carriers. Kuechly would be a better fit for our team, but he will be way gone by the 20's. I feel teams are nervous that Burfict may be a bit of a "wild card", but if he falls to us in the 20's it is a cant pass.</P>

Round 2 - DJ Fluker, RT - Alabama..... MASSIVE!!! K-Mac is getting old, but lets not forget the amazing career he has put together. Fluker is a beast at RT and was a major reason Trent Richardson was able to get loose. I give Beatty one more season to prove that he can handle the job at LT. </P>

Round*3 - Tyler Eifert, TE - Notre Dame..... TE is a major issue with the Giants. Dwayne Allen would be a great talent to our offense, but I doubt he will fall to us in the third. With that said Eifert is a guy with great size 6'6" 245. Best of all, the sky is the limit!! He sat behind Rudolph for a season and then stepped in when Rudolph got hurt. Played in a pro style offense and with his size, it would make him an instant red zone threat. </P>

Round 4 - Doug Martin, RB - Boise State..... Love this kid! A build between Ahmad Bradshaw and Ray Rice. Runs north/south and with Bradshaws in ability to stay healthy for an entire season, the Giants need someone to split the carries. Better speed than Bradshaw and is a good receiver out of the backfield. Good pick, considering that Jacobs may not be back next year.</P>

Round 5 - Olivier Vernon, DE - The U..... A lot of people dont know enough about this kid. But, in his sophemore year of 2010 he was a budding star at Miami with 40 tackles, 6 sacks while splitting time with guys like Allen Bailey, Adewale Ojomo and Marcus Robinson. In 2011, he was suspended for 6 games this year for accepting cash from Nevin Shapiro</P>[/quote]

Fluker is a Sophomore and not elligable for the draft this year.

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="myles2424"]1.LB-Luke kuechly 2.DT- Jerel worthy 3.WR- Jordan white 4.RB-Isaiah Pead FA- BPA (Oline,DT,S)[/quote] Idk who white is it everything else I would love. we don't need a WR. Still got Barden and jernigan[/quote]</P>

Jordan White vs Purdue 2011<SPAN style="DISPLAY: inline! important; FLOAT: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: 13px/15px arial, sans-serif; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-ALIGN: left; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><SPAN class=Apple-converted-space></SPAN></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="DISPLAY: inline! important; FLOAT: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: 13px/15px arial, sans-serif; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-ALIGN: left; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><SPAN class=Apple-converted-space>Jordan White vs Toledo 2011</SPAN></SPAN></P>

[quote user="mosoundguy"][quote user="Shockeyitus"]

Round 1 - Vontez Burfict, ILB - Arizona State.... Ray Lewis Junior!! This guy is an absolute freight train running straight for the ball carriers. Kuechly would be a better fit for our team, but he will be way gone by the 20's. I feel teams are nervous that Burfict may be a bit of a "wild card", but if he falls to us in the 20's it is a cant pass.</P>

Round 2 - DJ Fluker, RT - Alabama..... MASSIVE!!! K-Mac is getting old, but lets not forget the amazing career he has put together. Fluker is a beast at RT and was a major reason Trent Richardson was able to get loose. I give Beatty one more season to prove that he can handle the job at LT. </P>

Round3 - Tyler Eifert, TE - Notre Dame..... TE is a major issue with the Giants. Dwayne Allen would be a great talent to our offense, but I doubt he will fall to us in the third. With that said Eifert is a guy with great size 6'6" 245. Best of all, the sky is the limit!! He sat behind Rudolph for a season and then stepped in when Rudolph got hurt. Played in a pro style offense and with his size, it would make him an instant red zone threat. </P>

Round 4 - Doug Martin, RB - Boise State..... Love this kid! A build between Ahmad Bradshaw and Ray Rice. Runs north/south and with Bradshaws in ability to stay healthy for an entire season, the Giants need someone to split the carries. Better speed than Bradshaw and is a good receiver out of the backfield. Good pick, considering that Jacobs may not be back next year.</P>

Round 5 - Olivier Vernon, DE - The U..... A lot of people dont know enough about this kid. But, in his sophemore year of 2010 he was a budding star at Miami with 40 tackles, 6 sacks while splitting time with guys like Allen Bailey, Adewale Ojomo and Marcus Robinson. In 2011, he was suspended for 6 games this year for accepting cash from Nevin Shapiro</P>

[/quote] Fluker is a Sophomore and not elligable for the draft this year.[/quote]</P>

</P>

You're wrong Colonel Sanders.... He is a RS Sophemore. </P>
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Bench Player

here's my first try at the mock draft this season. i know it's early.

1) KEUCHLY-MLB (BC)
    2) EIFERT- TE (NDU)
    3/ trade OSI) TURBIN- RB (Utah)
    3) KROBINSON-SLB (UTex)
    4) JHOWARD -DT (Fla) or DWOLFE- DT (Cin)
    4/Cofield comp) AJACKSON-CB/PR (CPoly) or HAYWARD-CB (Vandy)
    5) JMILLER- DE (WVU)
    6) JALLEN- OT (Illi)
    7) JLOONEY-OG (Wake)

Sign RT- BGIANCOMINI to replace McKenzie

Round*3 - Tyler Eifert, TE - Notre Dame..... TE is a major issue with the Giants. Dwayne Allen would be a great talent to our offense, but I doubt he will fall to us in the third. With that said Eifert is a guy with great size 6'6" 245. Best of all, the sky is the limit!! He sat behind Rudolph for a season and then stepped in when Rudolph got hurt. Played in a pro style offense and with his size, it would make him an instant red zone threat. </P>

Round 5 - Olivier Vernon, DE - The U..... A lot of people dont know enough about this kid. But, in his sophemore year of 2010 he was a budding star at Miami with 40 tackles, 6 sacks while splitting time with guys like Allen Bailey, Adewale Ojomo and Marcus Robinson. In 2011, he was suspended for 6 games this year for accepting cash from Nevin Shapiro</P>[/quote]Dont like Burfict, Eifert goes early 2nd round if he comes out at all.Doug Martin goes way before the Giants pick in the 4th round.

Round 5 - Olivier Vernon, DE - The U..... A lot of people dont know enough about this kid. But, in his sophemore year of 2010 he was a budding star at Miami with 40 tackles, 6 sacks while splitting time with guys like Allen Bailey, Adewale Ojomo and Marcus Robinson. In 2011, he was suspended for 6 games this year for accepting cash from Nevin Shapiro</P>[/quote]Dont like Burfict, Eifert goes early 2nd round if he comes out at all.Doug Martin goes way before the Giants pick in the 4th round.

Fluker is sticking around for his redshirt junior year. Speaking of Alabama, Donta Hightower is the LB we should take with our first pick. He has good speed, is great against the run, no character issues and can play standing up or with his hand in the ground. Most importantly he comes from the best defensive system in college football so he'll be excellent at "quarterbacking" the defense... not to mention he's an SEC guy, the conference they actually play defense in. Kuechly will get mowed in the NFL. Having a guy that can play in the middle or on the line would be huge for us.

I've seen a few mock drafts having us take Lamar Miller with our first pick. This will be disastrous. I think Donta Hightower is THE first pick, but I also think there will be a bigger dropoff at MLB then there will be at RB in the later rounds. There's a chance that Miller could be available in the 2nd round and if not, Bernard Pierce or Montee Ball could be available in the 3rd and would be great gets.

Bench Player

if Eifert declares he could go early 2nd. to me he is the best all around te (receiver & in-line blocking). if he doesn't slip in the lower 2nd round then try to sign GOlsen another ND TE.
    take CPolk with 2nd pick.