[quote user="critters"]Fluker is sticking around for his redshirt junior year. Speaking of Alabama, Donta Hightower is the LB we should take with our first pick. He has good speed, is great against the run, no character issues and can play standing up or with his hand in the ground. Most importantly he comes from the best defensive system in college football so he'll be excellent at "quarterbacking" the defense... not to mention he's an SEC guy, the conference they actually play defense in. Kuechly will get mowed in the NFL. Having a guy that can play in the middle or on the line would be huge for us.

I've seen a few mock drafts having us take Lamar Miller with our first pick. This will be disastrous. I think Donta Hightower is THE first pick, but I also think there will be a bigger dropoff at MLB then there will be at RB in the later rounds. There's a chance that Miller could be available in the 2nd round and if not, Bernard Pierce or Montee Ball could be available in the 3rd and would be great gets.

[/quote]

I kinda agree with your LB analysis I'm not as high on Kuechly as most people, He doesn't have a lot of speed or strength but he is very smart and gets into good positions I' just not sure if he holds up that well as an NFL MLB He reminds me of Greg Jones tones of tackles but I don't know if he will be great in the NFL. I like Hightower a bit better he doesn't have a lot of speed either but he can get around well enough I really like his power and he plays on an absolute monster of a defense he is never get that amount of tackles with all the other great players around him.

Burfict split on he is scary in two ways:
For opposing Offenses: he is really fast and hits like a truck
For us: He has been a bit of a trouble maker and has been out of position a lot

The more I think about Burfict the more I want him as a giant if this guy gets his head down and learn the game from our coaches and not give away stupid penalties then we might have the next Patrick Willis but it is a risk