+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Rolando McClain 2.0 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He should stay quiet on who he is you know how may times I said something stupid on Twitter without thinking. Especially if he is a college student trying to break into the business
    I think that goes for everyone on twitter...I was on twitter for like two weeks but one two many regrettable/cringe inducing comments caused me to quickly delete my account and never ever return

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    Really? You post negative sarcastic posts about other forum members and are too lazy to scroll back and remind your brain what you did? Classic.
    well to be fair, i was one of those posters and we have since gone onto apologize and have some great discussions. kid (no disrespect intended) knows a lot about football. way more than I did when I was that age.

Sometimes he can come off as condescending, or superior...but thats just this up n coming generation. when you look at it from that, he actually is pretty damn respectful...besides, u guys have gone back n forth enough. waste a time, try to get back on point. if u have an issue with gmen0820, PM him im sure he'd try to resolve it if he felt it were warranted

and not trying to disrespect u either or tell u what to do or think, i just know the mods are locking down threads for back n forths so trying to keep the peace
    Last edited by giantsfan420; 04-09-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Vet min for him would be pretty cheap, so if he'd come at that price, sure.
    I would to. I won't break the bank for him, but I'd be interested to see what he could do in a stable NFL environment.

The Ravens are reportedly nearing a deal with free agent ILB Rolando McClain.

After losing both Ray Lewis and Dannell Ellerbe, the Ravens are hungry to add talent at inside linebacker. McClain, the No. 8 overall pick in 2010 that flamed out in Oakland thanks in large part to off-field issues, certainly fits the bill. He also has a tie to GM Ozzie Newsome, who also attended Alabama. Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, the two sides are scheduled to talk today "to see if they can iron out unresolved issues."
    Related: Ravens
    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

So, where are those guys who wanted to bring him in??

"Ravens ILB Rolando McClain was arrested Sunday evening in Decatur (AL) for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Eyewitnesses say police ordered McClain and several others to leave Pines Park after a large crowd had gathered. McClain refused and began "cursing" at officers, before being handcuffed, and bailing out of jail shortly thereafter. McClain has now been arrested three times in his hometown of Decatur since 2011. He needs to stop going back there for the sake of his livelihood, and perhaps his personal safety. Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome smartly guaranteed no portion of McClain's one-year, $700,000 contract. He will be released shortly."

Quote Originally Posted by speed3freak View Post
    So, where are those guys who wanted to bring him in??

"Ravens ILB Rolando McClain was arrested Sunday evening in Decatur (AL) for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Eyewitnesses say police ordered McClain and several others to leave Pines Park after a large crowd had gathered. McClain refused and began "cursing" at officers, before being handcuffed, and bailing out of jail shortly thereafter. McClain has now been arrested three times in his hometown of Decatur since 2011. He needs to stop going back there for the sake of his livelihood, and perhaps his personal safety. Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome smartly guaranteed no portion of McClain's one-year, $700,000 contract. He will be released shortly."
    All that guaranteed money they lost Oh wait.

This guy must be broken in the head emotionally. He just ruined his opportunity to turn his career around. Hopefully nothing terrible happens to him or because of him it seems inevitable
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-22-2013 at 08:14 AM.

I guess he is just trying to fill in for Ray Lewis in more ways then 1.... ZING
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

Yeah... I retract my interest in him joining the Giants. He'd have been in jail long ago if it wasn't for football.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    All that guaranteed money they lost Oh wait.

This guy must be broken in the head emotionally. He just ruined his opportunity to turn his career around. Hopefully nothing terrible happens to him or because of him it seems inevitable
    Really wont be long until he kills someone or gets shot.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Really wont be long until he kills someone or gets shot.
    Seems like where this is heading.Good thing for him he got his rookie deal under the old CBA

+ Reply to Thread