+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    No, you're just generating traffic for your sites. It's harmless self-promotion.

If you didn't "[want] to be affiliated with said sites," you would have never brought them up.
    true that..I'm calling shenanigan's.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    true that..I'm calling shenanigan's morehead.
    Morehead? No...ple....please tell me you...you didn't mistake me for....

MOREHEAD

No, you're just generating traffic for your sites. It's harmless self-promotion.

If you didn't "[want] to be affiliated with said sites," you would have never brought them up.
    Did you not read what I wrote? If I wanted to show an affiliation, I would have made a username reflecting that. Not to mention, I have a history of voicing my opinion in an inflammatory fashion (as a fan and fan only), and its not exactly something that would be acceptable to my employers. Call shenanigans all you want, there is absolutely no way I am going to put myself as risk to appease the demands of two guys on the giants message boards.

Regardless, I stand by my statements about McClain.

Quote Originally Posted by speed3freak View Post
    Did you not read what I wrote? If I wanted to show an affiliation, I would have made a username reflecting that. Not to mention, I have a history of voicing my opinion in an inflammatory fashion (as a fan and fan only), and its not exactly something that would be acceptable to my employers. Call shenanigans all you want, there is absolutely no way I am going to put myself as risk to appease the demands of two guys on the giants message boards.

Regardless, I stand by my statements about McClain.
    Please, if you didn't want to show any affiliation, you would have never brought up your work in the first place.

And you voice opinions off in an "inflammatory fashion?" Is that your way of justifying your pretentiousness when it isn't tied to your name?

For the record, Bleacher Report isn't a major sports site, so you can just drop the charade.

I'm Rush Limbaugh, call shenanigans if you'd like, but it's true.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Yeah but if he could body slam DeSean Jackson, It would all be worth it.
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    How can someone regarded so highly in the draft....be so darn bad? I know there are other examples of this, but I still think its pretty amazing.
    To sort of be fair, Mcclain was projected by most media outlets to go anywhere from pick 15(us at the time) to anything afterwards. It was a case of the Raiders reaching...again. However, that doesn't explain not living up to the hype and being an idiot.

I remember being more impressed by Brandon Spikes than with Mcclain at the time.
    Last edited by Rat_bastich; 04-07-2013 at 03:47 AM.

no he has never ben more than a drag down tackler.

Quote Originally Posted by sodbuster View Post
    no he has never ben more than a drag down tackler.
    This always bothered me about his game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_kilmeade View Post
    He has just been released and I know he has attitude problems, but do you think the vets and Coughlin could straighten him out? I think he could be brought in pretty cheap. What do you think?
    Not only does he have "attitude" problems, he gets arrested a lot.......and he sucks as a linebacker - he got benched last year in Oakland....and the Raiders had one of the worst defenses in the NFL last year.