+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 210

Thread: Rolando McClain 2.0 thread

  1. #1

    Rolando McClain 2.0 thread

    He has just been released and I know he has attitude problems, but do you think the vets and Coughlin could straighten him out? I think he could be brought in pretty cheap. What do you think?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_kilmeade View Post
    He has just been released and I know he has attitude problems, but do you think the vets and Coughlin could straighten him out? I think he could be brought in pretty cheap. What do you think?
    sign the man

  3. #3
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,936
    Vet min for him would be pretty cheap, so if he'd come at that price, sure.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    532
    Giants wanted him originally, Raiders snagged him early and now's an opportunity to get him for free. Should be a no brainer, especially when it's a position of need.

  5. #5
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    36,742
    Have to put in a waiver claim to get him, and then pick up his contract.

    Unless he clears waivers. Then he can sign for minimum.

    He's been a really bad player though

  6. #6
    I would give this my stamp of approval.. for cheap of course

  7. #7
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,936
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Have to put in a waiver claim to get him, and then pick up his contract.

    Unless he clears waivers. Then he can sign for minimum.

    He's been a really bad player though
    Yeah but if he could body slam DeSean Jackson, It would all be worth it.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yeah but if he could body slam DeSean Jackson, It would all be worth it.
    bingo

  9. #9
    No, he is a bad player and a moron to boot. He would be a downgrade to what we currently have.

  10. #10
    Veteran JimC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,258
    How can someone regarded so highly in the draft....be so darn bad? I know there are other examples of this, but I still think its pretty amazing.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts