+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    The majority of your posts have called out other posters, or cheerleading Speed3Freak. What "value" are you exactly adding, again?
    Expected response from a forum bully.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    And you post his name.
    Guessed* his name, there is a difference.

Expected response from a forum bully.
    A civil question when you call out my posts, and I'm the bully?

Oh no, another question. Gasp.

Banned
    Here's another guy who consistently adds no value to the topic of the thread.

Speed3Freak many times stated he wanted to remain anonymous here. And you post his name. Well done.
    But wouldn't it be funny if I was speedfreak AND ImElectric2 AND Dan graziano? And this is all just an elaborate hoax to throw people off my scent? Ps, the only way my guess could be confirmed is if speedfreak conceded to me and even.then the claim would be dubious at best.

A civil question when you call out my posts, and I'm the bully?

Oh no, another question. Gasp.
    You initiated this, as you always do gmen0820. Reread the entire thread. You post nothing but negative crap criticizing others, then cry wolf when someone calls you out.

You initiated this, as you always do gmen0820. Reread the entire thread. You post nothing but negative crap criticizing others, then cry wolf when someone calls you out.
    I initiated nothing, and I've gone as far as to give props to speed3freak on his scouting report. Speed3Freak brought it up in the first place, and although I'm still not entirely convinced, I have offered -- and followed through -- on giving it a rest.

I guess in the posts you want me to reread that you missed these posts directed to speed3freak:

Honestly dude, I just picked a QB guaranteed to go undrafted. I still doubt that you are a sportswriter until you want to say who you are, but we'll just leave it at that. Regardless, though, not a bad write-up about a player I have absolutely no clue about lol.
    It's all good. I focus more on skill position players, too; their evaluations are far less arbitrary.
    And "cry wolf?" Who am I falsely calling to for assistance?

in before the lock in 5....

Speed3Freak's PFF rating is much higher, I'd assume.
    This sarcastic comment that adds no value to the thread is typical of you gmen0820. And your last post defending yourself is laughable.

This sarcastic comment that adds no value to the thread is typical of you gmen0820. And your last post defending yourself is laughable.
    So my sarcastic posts add no value.

But you pointing out that they add no value, as well as calling my defense from your criticism "laughable" (with no reason why) does add value?