+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    Speed3Freak is Dan Graziano. Mark it.
    Doubt it, speedfreak said he's only been a Giant fan for 15 years and "moonlights" writing for a publication beginning with pro...Graziano obviously writes for espn. Speedfreak is nothing more then a college kid who probably doesn't even get paid for his work, not nearly on the level of Graziano
    Last edited by juice33s; 04-09-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    So my sarcastic posts add no value.

But you pointing out that they add no value, as well as calling my defense from your criticism "laughable" (with no reason why) does add value?
    If you didn't iniate with no value posts, my posts wouldn't exist. Typical denial.
    Last edited by moosedrool; 04-09-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    If you didn't iniate with no value posts, most posts wouldn't exist. Typical denial.
    "Most posts wouldn't exist?" Whose?

And defending your posts, and denial are completely different. Tell me exactly what it is that I initiated.

"Most posts wouldn't exist?" Whose?

And defending your posts, and denial are completely different. Tell me exactly what it is that I initiated.
    Really? You post negative sarcastic posts about other forum members and are too lazy to scroll back and remind your brain what you did? Classic.

my posts wouldn't exist.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Glad to see you have 700+ posts to call me on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Doubt it, speedfreak said he's only been a Giant fan for 15 years and "moonlights" writing for a publication beginning with pro...Graziano obviously writes for espn. Speedfreak is nothing more then a college kid who probably doesn't even get paid for his work, not nearly on the level of Graziano
    Ahhh....you're right. I overlooked the moonlighting comment. Dang, I swore I had it haha. Also because it seems like graziano is always denying he's a giants fan. Woulda been PERFECT.

Really? You post negative sarcastic posts about other forum members and are too lazy to scroll back and remind your brain what you did? Classic.
    Who did I call out, Speed3Freak? I've already proven to you with my own posts that I've let that go a while ago, and that we're civil. I don't know why issues I had with other posters -- that I've resolved pages ago -- is of so much concern to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    Ahhh....you're right. I overlooked the moonlighting comment. Dang, I swore I had it haha. Also because it seems like graziano is always denying he's a giants fan. Woulda been PERFECT.
    What does that mean, "moonlighting?"

He should stay quiet on who he is you know how may times I said something stupid on Twitter without thinking. Especially if he is a college student trying to break into the business

What does that mean, "moonlighting?"
    Means its not his real job, just something he does on the side