+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A few sleepers

Quote Originally Posted by kobiellc View Post
    Melvin White is NICE!!!!
    Yeah I do not know much about him other than a few clips and his stats. I will have to check out a scouting report on him and see what some other sites have to say about him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAnnqcgkCfc

C
    harles Johnson Late round/FA WR looks like a pretty talented kid for sure. sub 4.4 37 1/2 vert and a ton of production. Here is his highlight mix and there is his pro day highlights mixed in there too. What do you guys think about this kid?

I like some of the Rutgers WR's, that Harrison kid is like 6'3 built strong, broke through Blidi breh WIlson's tackles. Like Harrison in the 6th. .

Harrison could be a stud. I think he kind of suffered because at Rutgers they spread the ball out well and there wasn't really one guy who got the majority of the touches. I think if he was in a different system he could have excelled and probably would be drafted much earlier than he will in the draft. He has great size and good speed. Last year Sanu really took most of the touches away from everyone. He almost had as many catches himself as the rest of the team did. Harrison could be a steal and I think we realistically could pick him in the later rounds because of the fact that he went to Rutgers which is a close college and I am sure they have seen him play. Rutgers has quite a few people that I like in this years draft class!

Greene, Ryan, Harrison, MLB (Beauharnais? something like that) I think he could be a steal as well in the later rounds.

Zac Stacy - RB - Vandy - Kids a Beast. So explosive, the next ray rice/MJD type player. Low center of gravity with alot of bulk and power behind his legs. 5th/6th round

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPride13 View Post
    Zac Stacy - RB - Vandy - Kids a Beast. So explosive, the next ray rice/MJD type player. Low center of gravity with alot of bulk and power behind his legs. 5th/6th round
    Stacy is going to be a stud I think. He looks impressive in all of the tape that I have watched on him. I think in the 5th/6th that would be a steal!

+ Reply to Thread