+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A few sleepers

A few sleepers

Michael Hill RB Missouri Western State, he is a small school guy obviously but he definitely shows some major skills. He does not have top speed but he runs hard, can catch well, blocks well, and he has a nasty stiff arm. He is an interesting player I think. He could be a nice pick in the 7th possibly or maybe even an UDFA. I heard that the Packers have brought him in for a visit but that is all I have heard for buzz around him really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET_Rz0ijlDU

S
    anders Commings CB Georgia, I am not sure why this guy is not rated higher. He has really good ball skills from what I have seen and I think that he is pretty good at tackling. I have not seen enough of full games of him to make an assessment on his tackling skills. Regardless I have not seen this guys name that high at all. I am seeing him projected like 6th round on quite a few sites which is really surprising to me because he looks like his game is very nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRAItrkzwDA

I
    will add to to list on here as I find more I just wanted to share these guys and get your opinions on them. Sanders Commings I am sure some of you have heard of so maybe you guys can give me a little more insight about him.

ok i just love this receiver marquess wilson he has shown 1000 yard season potential with many touchdowns .his team and him didnt get along at all.in november he quit the team and accused his team of abuse.he has lots of talent at 6'3 and he has run a 4.45- 4.50

some more
    Mike catapano
    zac stacy
    tharold simon 5th round really good value
    earl wolff good value
    robert lester alama safety for 6th round is good
    QUANTERRUS SMITH SACK LEADER FOR &TH ROUND FELL BECAUSE OF INJURY COULD BE STEAL
    rontez miles hard hitting safety
    RAY RAY ARMSTRONG could have been 2nd round pick but was ineligible to play so around the 7th round
    frank bletre jordan campbell

I dont know much about Catapano but I have heard that he is good, Stacy is a stud, Simon could be a beast and I love his size at the CB position, Wolff could be a steal although I have heard that if you watch whole games of him he isnt anything special but has great highlights, Lester is very underrated and would be a nice pick in the 6th, I like Smith's potential a lot, I have seen quite a bit about Rontez and I think I might have introduced him to the board but I think he could be a nice player in the NFL, Ray Ray could be a steal if he can get his act together, I do not know much about Frank Beltre but I will look him up, Jordan Campbell could be a steal in the right situation bc he is an athletic freak.

I do like that WR Wilson a lot too. I heard that he was one of the top rated WR's at the beginning of the year or something like that and now he is under the radar for some reason. Have any idea why that is?

Kayvon Webster, CB/S - South Florida...... check it!
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeyitus View Post
    Kayvon Webster, CB/S - South Florida...... check it!
    Yeah I saw someone mentioned him a while ago, it might have been you but I like the kids game. He can really tackle well for a CB/S combo.

I like Harrison and Beauharnais from Rutgers I think are solid mid round picks.

Jelani Jenkins OLB Florida http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SXCVI5IJJE

D
    uke Williams S Nevada http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOgp-IZptvI

W
    hat did you guys think of the guys I posted originally?

Marquees Wilson quit the team in November after accused abuse from his coach

BigBlue what do you think about Ryan Swope as a sleeper? He is a decently known name but he is not as highly regarded as I think he should.

Bench Player
    How about Terron Armstead (OT)- 6' 5" 306lbs - ran the 40 at the combine in 4.71

Quote Originally Posted by mickpeg View Post
    How about Terron Armstead (OT)- 6' 5" 306lbs - ran the 40 at the combine in 4.71
    Yeah I have not seen any tape on him really but he did help himself out a ton at the combine with that 40 time. He probably will make a solid LT because of his athleticism. I am not sure what round he will go probably 2nd-3rd if I had to guess but its good to see small school guys getting picked pretty early on!

a few guys i like:

Devin Taylor 3-4th round- DE South Carolina...6'7" good speed. crushed the shrine game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L79j6YBdaOA watch at 1:20 OMG!)

As someone mentioned earlier Quanterrus Smith DE WKU- some guys just look the part, and this guy certainly looks the part. Had ACL injury and that is why he is in the 3-4 round range.

+ Reply to Thread