+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hakeem Nicks issues

He was on pace for a great season and didn't have nearly as many drops as he did since this hit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXWdZPnN_c

I think this has really effected him, he is always looking where to go/who is coming before he catches the ball these days, hope I am wrong...BTW is really pissed me off that Isa Abdul-Quddus was celebrating the hit long after it was apparent that Nicks wasn't getting right up...classless.

Re: Hakeem Nicks issues

[quote user="Bigbluereckingcrew"]He was on pace for a great season and didn't have nearly as many drops as he did since this hit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXWdZPnN_c I think this has really effected him, he is always looking where to go/who is coming before he catches the ball these days, hope I am wrong...BTW is really pissed me off that Isa Abdul-Quddus was celebrating the hit long after it was apparent that Nicks wasn't getting right up...classless.[/quote]

Its those gloves he's wearing, same result last year, they are hideous.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Yeah those gloves aint got no lovin for em balls.

dude since that hit he played brilliantly against Green bay and Dallas.

Lets not try to make something out of nothing
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

I like Nicks but he seems to be made of glass...

[quote user="burier"]dude since that hit he played brilliantly against Green bay and Dallas.

Lets not try to make something out of nothing[/quote]

Not the issue, Nicks is awesome receiver and a talented route runner but it's his inconsistency that is holding him back from being top tier...I just think he gets rattled going across the middle because of that hit. It like car accident, soon after you are jittery behind the wheel for a little while

He's sucked ever since I bought his name and number T-shirt, I sincerely apologize to all of you. I feel like should burn all my Giants merchandise to get rid of some curse I put on this team. Everytime I wear something Giants related, they lose or suck.

[quote user="EJ Blue"]He's sucked ever since I bought his name and number T-shirt, I sincerely apologize to all of you. I feel like should burn all my Giants merchandise to get rid of some curse I put on this team. Everytime I wear something Giants related, they lose or suck.
    [/quote]

My girlfriend got me his jersey two days before I went to the Skins game... enough said, I am the cause.

[quote user="EJ Blue"]He's sucked ever since I bought his name and number T-shirt, I sincerely apologize to all of you. I feel like should burn all my Giants merchandise to get rid of some curse I put on this team. Everytime I wear something Giants related, they lose or suck.
    [/quote]

He's a main reason Cruz is having a monster year. Lets not discount that little fact.

[/quote]
    buy a Romo jersey quick!