+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vince Williams LB, FSU

Does anyone know his coverage skills, are thye decent? Dude is a beast in run support and if his coverage skills are at least coach able I'd love to see him in blue. What is he like a 4th or 5th round pick cause he might be good if we don't scoop up olgetree?

He was taken out a lot on passing downs in favor of Telvin Smith, so that should be a concern regarding how they feel about him in coverage.

Slow....

That sucks. Thanks for the info

He isn't slow at all, he ran a 4.66 at his pro day in bad conditions. I beg anyone to watch FSU's orange bowl this year to see him absolutely eat up Jordan Lynch, 1 of the nations most prolific offensive players.

He is fantastic vs the option as that game will show.

He is a very good late round prospect for a 43 team. He is better moving forward then away from the football. But he did very well at the senior bowl, especially in the full team drills.

He isn't slow at all, he ran a 4.66 at his pro day in bad conditions. I beg anyone to watch FSU's orange bowl this year to see him absolutely eat up Jordan Lynch, 1 of the nations most prolific offensive players.

He is fantastic vs the option as that game will show.

He is a very good late round prospect for a 43 team. He is better moving forward then away from the football. But he did very well at the senior bowl practices, especially in the full team drills.

I knew FSU mean santaman..lol

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I knew FSU mean santaman..lol
    I just see a lot of 'em cause I attended a few games a year.

I am fair tho, I will say if I don't like a guy. I have bashed several FSU prospects this year, and in the past.

He is very good against the option. I specifically chose VTech and GTech in this video for that reason.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/K6EN1A52ZQc?rel=0

The NIU game is on draftbreakdown. Though watching FSU shows how an effective Dline can be just as important against the option as the guys behind them. They do a great job at forcing the pitch which is what you really want to do.

I also like Jon Bostic