+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mock draft

mock draft

I took a stab at it feel free to tear it up

Round 1 we trade back with the Vikes and get an additional 4th and at 23 we take Bjoern Werner DE Florida St.

Round 2 Eric Reid Saftey LSU doubt he is there if not Jonathan Banks CB out of Mississippi St

Round 3 Jon Bostic LB FL I like this guy a lot can play 3 downs and is a nasty hitter

Round 4 Justin Pugh OL versatile guy can play center or guard and in a pinch RT

Round 4 from the Vikes Justin Hunter WR Tennessee with the chance of losing both Nicks and Cruz I don't see why we don't look at taking a WR. Guy has good size at 6'4"

Round 5 Kyle Long G Oregon

Round 6 I'm going with the sentimental pick here and taking Marcus Lattimore RB South Carolina if available. Andrea Brown may not be back next year so Lattimore can take the year off and get healthy but I doubt he's there.

Round 7 BPA OL

Interesting Draft though, though i'd prefer Matt Elam in the 2nd, or even the Honeybadger in the 3rd. Love Werner pick i'd be surprised if he is still on the board at 19 let alone 23, doubtful we trade up or down, but anything could happen. Love Justin Hunter too, but Patterson is the more exciting player. Good draft.

Kyle Long in the 5th..? ain't happening

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfam04 View Post
    I took a stab at it feel free to tear it up

Round 1 we trade back with the Vikes and get an additional 4th and at 23 we take Bjoern Werner DE Florida St.

Round 2 Eric Reid Saftey LSU doubt he is there if not Jonathan Banks CB out of Mississippi St

Round 3 Jon Bostic LB FL I like this guy a lot can play 3 downs and is a nasty hitter

Round 4 Justin Pugh OL versatile guy can play center or guard and in a pinch RT

Round 4 from the Vikes Justin Hunter WR Tennessee with the chance of losing both Nicks and Cruz I don't see why we don't look at taking a WR. Guy has good size at 6'4"

Round 5 Kyle Long G Oregon

Round 6 I'm going with the sentimental pick here and taking Marcus Lattimore RB South Carolina if available. Andrea Brown may not be back next year so Lattimore can take the year off and get healthy but I doubt he's there.

Round 7 BPA OL
    I hate trade scenarios because they're impossible to predict (not to mention we don't trade a whole lot).

Trading back in the first AND picking up Werner? You realize Werner is a Top 10 prospect on many boards right?

Eric Reid is a borderline 1st round prospect who probably won't be available where we pick in the second.

Bostic in the 3rd I like.

Justin Pugh is a borderline 2nd round prospect and doubtful to be available in the 4th.

Justin Hunter is a 2nd round prospect.

Kyle Long is a solid 3rd round prospect.

I doubt Lattimore lasts until the 6th but it's possible. If he does, that would be a great value pick.

Overall I think your mock is unrealistic. Gotta raise your game son
    Last edited by Kruunch; 04-11-2013 at 10:09 AM.

Only a 4th rounder from trading down with our 1?! The only way I see a trade like this going down is by trading out of the first and picking additional picks in rounds 2 and 3......

if Werner is there at #19.. I say just take him.. don't get fancy

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    if Werner is there at #19.. I say just take him.. don't get fancy
    Srsly

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I hate trade scenarios because they're impossible to predict (not to mention we don't trade a whole lot).

Trading back in the first AND picking up Werner? You realize Werner is a Top 10 prospect on many boards right?

Eric Reid is a borderline 1st round prospect who probably won't be available where we pick in the second.

Bostic in the 3rd I like.

Justin Pugh is a borderline 2nd round prospect and doubtful to be available in the 4th.

Justin Hunter is a 2nd round prospect.

I doubt Lattimore lasts until the 6th but it's possible. If he does, that would be a great value pick.

Overall I think your mock is unrealistic. Gotta raise your game son
    I agree completely.... smh

It wasn't my best crack at it, will revise it in the next few days. I shouldn't have put the trade in but I decided to try and shake it up a bit.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Dude, you contradict yourself daily. You just said yesterday that you think Kyle Long is undraftable. You also made fun of me for hoping we take a LBer in the 1st or 2nd, but put a LBer in your 2nd round mock draft. You also blast people for posting articles and how cr@ppy their sources are, but posted a Bleacher Report article yesterday. Is Alzheimer's creepin up or something? I mean really?

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson