+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mock draft

I will say one thing, every year a few teams reach on a player/players so I don't see Werner falling as unrealistic. I say at least 3 QB go in the first, 4 tackles, 2 guards, 3 wr, 1 rb. On defense, I can see 2 cb, 2 dt not to mention 3-4 de, olb and mlb.

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    Only a 4th rounder from trading down with our 1?! The only way I see a trade like this going down is by trading out of the first and picking additional picks in rounds 2 and 3......
    What do you consider fair trade compensation for sliding down 4 spots? Not trying to be a smartass just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Dude, you contradict yourself daily. You just said yesterday that you think Kyle Long is undraftable. You also made fun of me for hoping we take a LBer in the 1st or 2nd, but put a LBer in your 2nd round mock draft. You also blast people for posting articles and how cr@ppy their sources are, but posted a Bleacher Report article yesterday. Is Alzheimer's creepin up or something? I mean really?
    I think you need to punch your English teacher in the face.

*I* think Kyle Long is undraftable (i.e. I wouldn't draft him). However he's projected on most popular public draft boards as going in the 3rd round. See the difference? My personal opinion ... other people's opinions. Not the same thing.

I've never made fun of you ... ever. Pull the panties out of your *** Tommy Touchy.

I specifically state when / where *I* think the *GIANTS* will draft a LBer. Again, that doesn't mean it's my personal preference. Just speculation.

I don't "blast" people you drama queen. That's just how you hear it in your head (a very angsty place I'm guessing). And you apparently didn't read past the first sentence in any of those instances, because I do qualify myself quite clearly.

So I'll go with lack of diligence on your part in reading my posts over my having a neural related disease.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfam04 View Post
    It wasn't my best crack at it, will revise it in the next few days. I shouldn't have put the trade in but I decided to try and shake it up a bit.
    Hey it's all guesswork and entertainment.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I think you need to punch your English teacher in the face.

*I* think Kyle Long is undraftable (i.e. I wouldn't draft him). However he's projected on most popular public draft boards as going in the 3rd round. See the difference? My personal opinion ... other people's opinions. Not the same thing.

I've never made fun of you ... ever. Pull the panties out of your *** Tommy Touchy.

I specifically state when / where *I* think the *GIANTS* will draft a LBer. Again, that doesn't mean it's my personal preference. Just speculation.

I don't "blast" people you drama queen. That's just how you hear it in your head (a very angsty place I'm guessing). And you apparently didn't read past the first sentence in any of those instances, because I do qualify myself quite clearly.

So I'll go with lack of diligence on your part in reading my posts over my having a neural related disease.
    You're delusional and lucky there's not a psychiatric analysis to be a member of these boards. In no way am I angry or a "drama queen." I just find it comical how someone can say one thing one day, and completely spin it 180 degrees and contradict themself the next. So preach on brother Kruunch, your drunkin flock is waiting.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    You're delusional and lucky there's not a psychiatric analysis to be a member of these boards. In no way am I angry or a "drama queen." I just find it comical how someone can say one thing one day, and completely spin it 180 degrees and contradict themself the next. So preach on brother Kruunch, your drunkin flock is waiting.
    Yeah you're the picture of rational thought and behavior.

+ Reply to Thread