+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Final Mock

My Final Mock

1 Bjoern Werner DE - Great value if he drops to us!

2 Alec Ogletree ILB/OLB - The CBS ranking board has him falling to 2nd round, don't hink he would make it down to us, but we can always dream

3 Darius Slay CB - Good size/speed, we need Webby's replacement

4 Brennan Williams OT - I have seen him on some mocks on the boards, could complete for RT

5 Bennie Logan DT - Again on CBS board he projects as 5th round, if we can grab him I have heard good things

6 Terry Hawthorne CB - Has good speed and cover skills, would need to solidify his skillset, but could be good for depth

7 Knile Davis RB - Big back, good speed, maybe good option for 3rd down....

7 Marcus Davis WR - Guys come off to me like a Demarius Thomas type
    Last edited by shane4177; 04-11-2013 at 12:42 PM.

dream mock.. I'd be doing back flips for this

Werner falling seems to be a big topic around here lately. I hope he does but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Ogletree falling that far into the second would be interesting but I'm not sure how likely to happen. I'd take Arthur Brown over Ogletree personally.

Darius Slay reminds me of Namdi Asomugha (both good and bad).

Interesting mock though if it fell like that.

your dreaming lol. ONly way Ogletree falls to us in the 2nd is if some ignorant team feels teo and greene are better. Or gets another DUI chrarge before the draft.. Love Bennie logan would make a nice DT sub for Jenkins.

Banned
    The Giants' were considering Randle for their first selection and he ended up going nearly to the 3rd round. If anyone's watched the draft then they should know to never say it won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    your dreaming lol. ONly way Ogletree falls to us in the 2nd is if some ignorant team feels teo and greene are better. Or gets another DUI chrarge before the draft.. Love Bennie logan would make a nice DT sub for Jenkins.
    not a bad idea..

No way Ogletree go pass the Ravens but otherwise great mock