+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

When was our last BIG home victory?

Serious question here. I cant remember the last time the Giants won a BIG game at home. The Jets game doesnt count.

Any takers?????

Re: When was our last BIG home victory?

[quote user="NoHuddle10"]Serious question here. I cant remember the last time the Giants won a BIG game at home. The Jets game doesnt count.

Any takers?????[/quote]

this sunday?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Veteran

At the time Buffalo was playing very well - that would be it.

Oh and this SUNDAY.

[quote user="dave56dj"]At the time Buffalo was playing very well - that would be it.

Oh and this SUNDAY.[/quote]

I definitely dont consider the Buffalo win a big game or big win by any means.....

Going all the way back to the 2007 season, I cant remember the last time the Giants put on a show in a big game @ home....

Every big home game has been a huge disappointment. A couple almost wins at home in big games... 07 vs Pats, this year vs GB.

I will wait until someone gives me something... I need to know.

This is LONG PAST DUE!

1986 NFC Championship game

41-0 vs the Vikings

?

41-0 Vikings...11 years ago?

I am looking through our past schedules now.... 2007-Current and I dont see one.

There have been at least 10 big wins since then on the road. ZERO at home....

This team owes the home crowd a BIG W this weekend. Its about 8 years over due.

2008 vs the Panthers for the only December victory that sealed the number 1 seed overall.

I remember it because it was the day I bought my current TV and fell in love with the Sunday night broadcast because of the HD.

probably week 16 of the 2008 season when we beat the Panthers in OT to seal the #1 seed ....when Ward ran for over 200 yards

( you beat me to it ! )
    Non Omnis Moriar

If you asked the question in reverse this page would already have 10 pages.

I just went back to 2000 and couldn't really find one. Going back through the schedule it's amazing how many games we lose at home. We have to have one of the worst home records over the past 5 years especially.

In all seriousness it was probably the NFC Championship game when we beat the Vikings. Seems like any other big home game we lost....Many playoff games and big games we screwed up at home.

On Monday we will revisit this....(praying)