+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I still want Warmack, Cooper, or Fluker in the first (one of them should fall to 19)... OL needs a serious infusion.
    If Reese didn't do this after 2011 why will it happen now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    If Reese didn't do this after 2011 why will it happen now?
    It all depends on whose available on their draft board. In 2011 Reese probably had Prince much higher then Castonzo or Carimi or Sherrod. Whether that holds true for Fluker, Warmack and Cooper will depend greatly on who drops

FAIL

Werner was double teamed most season, looks like a pillsbury dough germanator off the edge, but can get to the quaterback just as fast as the combine standouts. The only other DE who would be available and plays the run better would be Okafor.

Either Ogletree, Ansah, Rhodes would be awesome but Werner would be fine by me

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I still want Warmack, Cooper, or Fluker in the first (one of them should fall to 19)... OL needs a serious infusion.
    I'm seeing lots of mocks with Fluker going to Miami at #12, I've read they want to play Jonathon Martin at LT

Where is this "werner was double teamed all year" talk coming from? I dont see it at all on tape. He is single blocked by a RT on nearly every play.

I also dont see this "elite motor" thing. Sometimes he shows it, but Ive seen plenty of plays that he gives up on.

He has good functional strength when he plays with leverage, but he doesnt do that all that often. And he can dip around the corner which is how he gets most of his pressures. But he doesnt have elite quickness.
    Last edited by slipknottin; 04-11-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Tank Carradine would be a better pick then Werner in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    Tank Carradine would be a better pick then Werner in my opinion
    I'll break my tv

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Where is this "werner was double teamed all year" talk coming from? I dont see it at all on tape. He is single blocked by a RT on nearly every play.

I also dont see this "elite motor" thing. Sometimes he shows it, but Ive seen plenty of plays that he gives up on.

He has good functional strength when he plays with leverage, but he doesnt do that all that often. And he can dip around the corner which is how he gets most of his pressures. But he doesnt have elite quickness.
    They need an edge rusher more then a strongside end. I wouldnt dislike it but I want to see someone with pop off the edge. I really want Mingo and would be willing to move up some for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I'll break my tv
    Why? Carradine is clearly more physically gifted, and has the length the giants love.

If he didnt have the injury, I would think he would be a top 10 pick. His play style is similar to Aldon Smith, IMO.