+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    "I test how other people deal with reality"
    Posts
    59,472

    Exclamation Will manning show up in shape this year?



    seems like these manning boys like their beers.

  2. #2
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    39,460
    The REAL question is..will Eli fix his dead arm problem.
    Too lazy to find a signature
    ORB Jr. is my husband.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    "I test how other people deal with reality"
    Posts
    59,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The REAL question is..will Eli fix his dead arm problem.
    lol no dead arm. just throws up some ducks. honestly for a guy with his physique he can throw it far.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    39,460
    No, his arm as dead last year...he needs to be in tip top shape to fix that.
    Too lazy to find a signature
    ORB Jr. is my husband.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    "I test how other people deal with reality"
    Posts
    59,472
    Rudy behave with the sarcasm . hey they fix springfellow road over there in chantilly yet. its been a mess over there with construction.

  6. #6
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    39,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    Rudy behave with the sarcasm . hey they fix springfellow road over there in chantilly yet. its been a mess over there with construction.
    They haven't. It's going to be a while since a lot of people use that road.

    Pisses me off.
    Too lazy to find a signature
    ORB Jr. is my husband.

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    "I test how other people deal with reality"
    Posts
    59,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    They haven't. It's going to be a while since a lot of people use that road.

    Pisses me off.
    i bet , that was my shortcut to go to walmart

  8. #8
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    39,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    i bet , that was my shortcut to go to walmart
    The Wal-Mart in Fair Lakes?

    Go to the one at Fast Food Central.
    Too lazy to find a signature
    ORB Jr. is my husband.

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    "I test how other people deal with reality"
    Posts
    59,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The Wal-Mart in Fair Lakes?

    Go to the one at Fast Food Central.
    yeah that one fair lakes. but i go to the one in sterling since i live in reston

  10. #10
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    7,152
    you mean this guy sure he will.....Sorry MH stole your pic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts