+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Defensive End Quanterus Smith

Bench Player

Defensive End Quanterus Smith

He is coming to visit this weekend.....i really hope we can get him in the later rounds......every underrated player and destroyed alabama's offensive line.

http://youtu.be/vWCAavZMJBY

Quote Originally Posted by kobiellc View Post
    He is coming to visit this weekend.....i really hope we can get him in the later rounds......every underrated player and destroyed alabama's offensive line.

http://youtu.be/vWCAavZMJBY
    Underrated to the mainstream perhaps.....Im sure a guy with his production & that had 3 sacks against alabama's Oline is not going unnoticed to scouts.....he'll be a 4th rounder

Eh, looks like a younger Osi with no strip sack arm swat. Looks like a true 3rd down pass rushing DE. Not great against the run. I think Ojomo would be better off.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    I dont see him going anytime early and I bet we pick up DE in first few rounds. Looks pretty decent on the rush tho.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Eh, looks like a younger Osi with no strip sack arm swat. Looks like a true 3rd down pass rushing DE. Not great against the run. I think Ojomo would be better off.
    Eh? Lol...sorry he's no strahan, the dude is a later round pick....if we a younger osi in the 4th+ round I don't think anyone would mind....

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Eh? Lol...sorry he's no strahan, the dude is a later round pick....if we a younger osi in the 4th+ round I don't think anyone would mind....
    I said a younger Osi without the strip sack arm swat, which is pretty much all Osi was. Obviously late in the draft its even bigger a crapshoot, but I just dont think he looks like anything special. Give me Cornelius Washington from Georgia instead late in the draft.

+ Reply to Thread