Past drafts tell me its going to be a pick none us expect, start doing your homework kids...
Question is, Defense or Offense in the first? While I think it'll be Defense in the 1st, if a highly regarded tackle falls into our lap, I doubt we will pass him up. Whoever it may be. On the other hand, just check out my mock.
2014 Mock Draft 2.0 (Mid-FA)
Round, Position, Player, School
1) TE, Eric Ebron, UNC
2) WR, Davante Adams, Fresno State
3) C, Travis Swanson, Arkansas
4) CB, Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Nebraska
5) DT, Daniel McCullers, Tennessee
5) DE, Michael Sam, Missouri (Compensatory)
6) OLB, Ronald Powell, Florida
With the 12th pick overall,
the New York Giants select...
Eric Ebron, Tight End, University of North Carolina
Stay at 19...Tank, Fluker, Ogletree
Trade up...Warmack, Cooper, Rhodes
I have said Cooper from 1st look, but I'm afraid he will be gone.