+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Te'o visits Giants, has Tuck's endorsement

I doubt that Te'o will fall into our lap in round two. If the Giants have interest in him, they'll have to use their first.

Minus the whole "cat- fish" situation, I would not mind using our 1st on him considering he plays LB. I trust management enough to judge whether or not his whole spectacle with the media will interfere with the team. If they feel it won't impact his or the team's play, I really wouldn't mind them selecting him.
    Last edited by Perfect Paradox; 04-12-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Paradox View Post
    I doubt that Te'o will fall into our lap in round two. If the Giants have interest in him, they'll have to use their first.

Minus the whole "cat- fish" situation, I would not mind using our 1st on him considering he plays LB. I trust management enough to judge whether or not his whole spectacle with the media will interfere with the team. If they feel it won't impact his or the team's play, I really wouldn't mind them selecting him.
    Fair enough and welcome to the MB.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

I feel he will fall like Randle did, Dwayne Allen also fell to the top of the 3rd also. That mock has Okafor and kawaan short being taken after our 49th, which i don't see. Don't like the Minter pick, rather Greene, Taylor or Short.

I agree. Lets not judge him from 1 game. I'd be very pleased if we got him with our first pick. It's time we change the tides of our first pick and go with a LB. Most are screaming OL as our number 1 need. I think we have or will have a much greater need at LB, especially when EVERY OTHER QB in our division is mobile. I think Ogletree will go in the top 15, Teo is the next best option. Something in my gut tells me he'd thrive for a long time in NY.

Smokescreen!!!!!!! Giants don't bring in players for visits that there going to draft, atleast not ones in the first round.

We have the best locker room in the NFL. Te'o would do backflips & cartwheels if we draft him.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    We have the best locker room in the NFL. Te'o would do backflips & cartwheels if we draft him.
    And the the most brutal media in the world. Can you imagine the girlfiend questions the media in NYC would ask of him? This is the same media that had half the posters on this forum screaming to trade one of the most likeable figures in franchise history, Michael Strahan, in 2006 when he was going through an ugly and public divorce.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 04-12-2013 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    And the the most brutal media in the world. Can you imagine the girlfiend questions the media in NYC would ask of him? This is the same media that had half the posters on this forum screaming to trade one of the most likeable figures in franchise history, Michael Strahan, in 2006 when he was going through an ugly and public divorce.
    NY is a reflection of society in that many people are just plain hypocrites and cry babies, not to mention mean and inconsiderate. It's that mentality of "fire him" when in fact they would beg for empathy if they were in that other person's shoes. The main difference about New York is that you have more people jammed into a relatively small space, so you'll have 5 bickhead reporters asking dumbvass questions, that really are not important, compared to the 1 that we'd have here in Indy. Some people are so entrenched in being hypocritical bickheads that they don't even realize that they are that way. This message board is a perfect example of that, like many other message boards are. Once any public figure realizes and understands what's important and what's not then they can handle any scrutiny. As long as you do your job and perform then everything else is just someone's opinion. Most athletes can handle the scrutiny, but then there are those like Ryan Leaf who simple can't, from the San Diego region no less. All of the mass hysteria and hypocritical opinions are ultimately fed and eaten by those who are like minded, and being that there are so many people out there like that it becomes easier to deal with. The whole NY media ideology is way overrated in my opinion. bicks are everywhere. Some of us get used to it instead of feeding on it.

+ Reply to Thread