+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Dallas media is pissed about Eli over Romo for Probowl

Theyre going nutz down here and i love it!! A win on Sunday will put the fans on suicide watch!!

Re: Dallas media is pissed about Eli over Romo for Probowl

...which is highly confusing. I was under the impression that the only people who hate Romo more than us is his own fans
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]...which is highly confusing.* I was under the impression that the only people who hate Romo more than us is his own fans
    [/quote]

Dallas fans are idiots. They hate on Romo but expect him to get credit from everyone else. These idiots think Stafford, Romo AND Alex Smith are better than Eli.

[quote user="Sundown"]Theyre going nutz down here and i love it!! A win on Sunday will put the fans on suicide watch!![/quote]

Boo Hoo

Did Dallas freeze over or something? This isn't the Chokebowl, it's the Pro Bowl for crying out loud.

What has Romo done? Ever?

Seven weeks ago they all wanted Romo benched lol now they are furious he didn't get it and by looking at their boards last night most of them actually think he is the third best player (not quarterback) in the league.

They make me chuckle

Geez, who has had the better career? If someone were starting an NFL franchise from scratch and could only pick from Eli and Romo as their QB, who would most people AND experts pick? I mean really. Romo's stats may be a little better overall this year, but Eli's got great stats himself and he's been carrying this team on his back with all of those come-from-behind-last-second wins.

**** them! They all think Redneck America's Team is royalty and should be awarded EVERY title in the NFL just for wearing that star..
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="FBomb"]**** them!* They all think Redneck America's Team is royalty and should be awarded EVERY title in the NFL just for wearing that star..[/quote]

Romo chokes all the time, he fits in with the REDNECK community.