+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another day another Mock

Another day another Mock

In this mock i believe our biggest needs are OL LB, WR, CB, DE.

1st Round Selection: Bjoern Werner, if he falls he is too good value to pass up., If not then Alec Ogletree, we don't really have depth behind JWill and Rivers

2nd Round: Khaseem Greene: This Rutgers product would bring athleticism and the ability to rip the ball out create turnovers. He had big time production at Rutgers

3rd Round Tyrann Mattheiu CB; Love the Honeybadger, our new PR/KR

4th Round: Alvin Bailey OG

5th Round Dion SIms TE MSU

6th Round Quanterus Smith DE *good value and upside

7th Round: Tavarees King Georgia, Giants never found that replacement for Mario Manningham, King reminds me alot of him with his speed and quickness, looked good at the senior Bowl

7th Round Comp: Kayvon Webster USF CB/S.

UDFA's:

1) Rex Burkhead RB Nebraska, no need to draft a RB, could pick up in UDFA, also we have Wilson, Brown, Scott, Torrain.

2) Steve Bauernatits Rutgers MLB( really like this guy, hoping he goes UDFA also)
    Last edited by BlessedinBlue22; 04-13-2013 at 04:37 AM.

I have a feeling there is going to be a running back in there somewhere in the late rounds(probably 6 or 7). Who I couldn't even imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    I have a feeling there is going to be a running back in there somewhere in the late rounds(probably 6 or 7). Who I couldn't even imagine.
    Don't think so, i think we're most set at RB with Wilson, Brown, Scott, Torrain. Maybe we pick up a Burkhead or some other RB in UDFA for competition.

Not sure about the third rounder after reading this article.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...09--ncaaf.html

Not sure he endeared himself to anyone, though it seems LSU is taking the brunt of it. Shoot, if the Giants wait they may be able to get him as an UDFA.
    Last edited by Rat_bastich; 04-13-2013 at 05:22 AM.

Banned
    Reese won't spend a 3rd rounder on a KR/PR and small DB.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Reese won't spend a 3rd rounder on a KR/PR and small DB.
    Can you say Jernnigan.....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Can you say Jernnigan.....
    Good point...even Wilson i'm sure he considered his athleticism and KR abilities.

I don't see us reaching for the Honey Badger in the 3rd.

Otherwise solid mock.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I don't see us reaching for the Honey Badger in the 3rd.

Otherwise solid mock.
    Thank You Sir =) I really like Werner and Greene, i think they'd be exciting to watch..the honeybadger would probably get most his time on ST, some nickel packages. Dion Sims and Adrien Robinson would be our TE's of the future

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Thank You Sir =) I really like Werner and Greene, i think they'd be exciting to watch..the honeybadger would probably get most his time on ST, some nickel packages. Dion Sims and Adrien Robinson would be our TE's of the future
    I'd rather have Arthur Brown over Greene, but I certainly wouldn't be disappointed in drafting Greene. Kid's a ball hawk.

I think there will be a collective "ugh" on these boards when Werner goes to Tennessee with the 10th pick tho.

+ Reply to Thread