+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Final Mock before Draft Day, which is fast approaching..

1). Bjorn Werner DE Florida St.- Staying with my biggest hopeful here.. A powerful end, who plays with a relentless motor and has some upside as he learns the game more and more, and would be a perfect SDE opposite JPP for yrs to come..

2). Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers- Physical player, who is highly instinctive and speedy, and can cover as well, as he was a former Safety, and was ridicuously productive for RU, amassing a amazing 136tackles this past season. Our LB core needs a shot of talent..

3). Brennan Williams OT North Carolina- Williams has 1st rd potential, but falls to 3rd rd due to injury concerns over a torn labrum he got this past season.. WIlliams was really run blocking well for Giovanni Bernard last yr and this past season before the injury, and has long arms and a good looking frame for a RT, and could really challenge James Brewer for the starting RT positon..

4). Brian Winters OT/G Kent St- One of my fave lineman in this draft, he offers versatility and was flat out dominant for kent st this past season, in the run and pass game.. Moves very well for a big man, and should be a perfect fit on the interior of our oline..

5). Marcus Lattimore RB South Carolina- I doubt he falls this far, but if he does , i hope we pounce.. He'd be a brilliant complement to David Wilson, and add a power dimension to wilson's speed and shiftiness...

6). Earl Wolff S North Carolina St- A heady team leader, who can cover and defend the run.. Very underrated at North Carolina St, playing in the shadow of David Amerson, but like Darius Slay with Jon Banks, very good in his own right...

7). Chris Jones DT Bowling Green- Very productive interior pass rusher, who could be a beast in a rotation , coming in on pass downs, and maybe offer even more down the line...

7). Zach Sudfeld TE Nevada- I love this kid.. Hes got good size, his a great redzone target for ELI, and has soft hands.. Had a few injury issues at Nevada, or he'd probably be going higher then this.. Could add a few more lbs to his frame down the line...

I like it.

Williams is a guy who seems like he could provide great value in the 3rd. Will he be there?

P.S. I could really challenge Brewer for the starting RT job!

I'm on board with the 1st 2 picks, Big Time.. Lots of o-line help with Williams & Winters

I'm a Wolff fan myself, great mock

Nice solid mock.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I like it.

Williams is a guy who seems like he could provide great value in the 3rd. Will he be there?

P.S. I could really challenge Brewer for the starting RT job!
    lol.. Brewer was actually the guy i wanted in RD4 the yr we got em, and i knew then, it was gonna be a couple yrs before we started seeing anything outta the invetment, so i'm not completely done hoping hes are guy, but we need depth regardless, and lettting Williams and Brewer battle it out, would make for a nice battle this summer and preseason..

I'm not sure if Williams will be there in the 3rd, but i hope he is.. He reminds me a bit of a young Kareem McKenzie...

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I'm on board with the 1st 2 picks, Big Time.. Lots of o-line help with Williams & Winters

I'm a Wolff fan myself, great mock
    thanks.. Ya, Wolff is a nice mid to late rder, but i think many teams will show intrest.. The guy was a tackle machine, team leader, and can do both, cover and defend the run.. I never understood why he wasen't more of a 3rd rd type personally...

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    Nice solid mock.
    Thank u sir...

Banned
    Good mock but Lattimore ain't falling that far.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    thanks.. Ya, Wolff is a nice mid to late rder, but i think many teams will show intrest.. The guy was a tackle machine, team leader, and can do both, cover and defend the run.. I never understood why he wasen't more of a 3rd rd type personally...
    I had Wolff in my mock in the 6th also.. great value there

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Good mock but Lattimore ain't falling that far.
    Unfortunetly i think ur probably correct.. I've seen him as high as RD5, so i put em there, but i agree, i doubt it..

Well, put Brandon McGee CB Miami there if u like... That would of been my alternate pick..