+ Reply to Thread

My Penultimate Mock

Previous:

1 J Cooper
    2 M Hunt
    3 K Long
    4 N Johnson

I have to assume Cooper will be gone, so (might as well go out of the box)...then I don't see a OL pick worthy of a 1 and Bailey is a "2" in my book, so might as well go D at 2 also. I don't ever see trading down, but if we could pick up an extra 3rd round pick (Value chart using trade with Broncos as example)) by going down and picking Cyprien or Hunt late in 1st round (hopefully before Pats, since I see them possibly taking Hunt), that would be nice.

1 J Cyprien
    2 M Hunt or J Jenkins
    3 A Bailey and B Jones With trade down extra pick
    4 N Johnson

So you are going to revise this one more time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    So you are going to revise this one more time.....
    Yup...that's what I figure!

Banned
    The best guard anyone's talked about was DeCastro and he went 24 and now 2 guards are going to be gone by 19? Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    The best guard anyone's talked about was DeCastro and he went 24 and now 2 guards are going to be gone by 19? Okay.
    This draft isn't the greatest, (early on) but it's a deep draft.. I think Warmack and Cooper are top 20 guys this year for sure, maybe top 10

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Hope you are right there Sove...we will see...

My "penultimate" mock is going to stand as now my last one...too tired and not enough time off work to change. HAHA... I still hope for my 1st mock though. Cooper!