+ Reply to Thread

Womack could be the guy

NFL Draft insider Tony Pauline reports the Giants would "love the opportunity" to draft Alabama OG Chance Warmack should he begin to slide on draft day.
    The Giants draft at No. 19. Guards are typically drafted later than draftniks and mock drafts project, so Warmack slipping into the late teens certainly should not be ruled out. The Giants reportedly believe Warmack is "a great fit for their system," which focuses on power blocking and gap control. The Giants could plug in Warmack at left guard, upgrading on incumbent Kevin Boothe.

I know for a fact Reese was at his pro day. Star Ledger reported we are bringing him in for a visit. I have a strong possibility that Chance Womack is the guy even though every other mock has us taking Ogletree or Rhodes. But will he be there at 19. I think so unless one team loses all their o line prospects and panics.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Slim to none he's still loitering at 19th. Not that Id complain one bit.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Slim to none he's still loitering at 19th. Not that Id complain one bit.
    The last time two guards went in the top 20 was 2001 (Leonard Davis and Steve Hutchinson). With teams split about 50/50 as to whose higher on their boards between Warmack and Cooper, I'd say the chances are a little better then slim